Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How much would u pay for this? (Read 279 times)
blacksheep23

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

How much would u pay for this?
03/08/09 at 12:03:36

06 with 3500 miles.
Rejetted,air filter,jardine exhaust.
Custom look.

IP Logged
diamond jim
Serious Thumper

North Alabama
Re: How much would u pay for this?
Reply #1 - 03/08/09 at 13:30:34

If I were looking for that kind of bike I'd give up to $2800 with all the pictured mods.

IP Logged
Savage_Amusement
Serious Thumper

On this steel horse
I ride.

Omaha, NE
Reply #2 - 03/08/09 at 14:35:43

Around 2500ish I guess.

2K5, 1975 Sportster tank, blacked out motor, K&N cone, Much more to come later!!
  IP Logged
Charon
Serious Thumper

Harvard, NE
Reply #3 - 03/08/09 at 15:47:28

It's a matter of taste, but I wouldn't touch it with a stick. Illegal loud exhaust. No turn signals. No belt guard. Seat looks even less comfortable than stock. No rear fender. It would probably cost more than it's worth to fix it.

Eschew obfuscation.

IP Logged
strangeling

Ex Savage Rider but
always a SAVAGE

Salt Lake City UTAH
Reply #4 - 03/08/09 at 18:01:42

Isn't that your bike Blacksheep ? I dig it bro !

07 S40 Brat BOBBER - Hard Krome drag pipe, header wrap, Cone filter, jetted , harley drag bars, solo seat, chain conversion, seeger forward controls, custom rear fender, fork gaiters.
  IP Logged
blacksheep23

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 03/08/09 at 18:25:53

strangeling wrote on 03/08/09 at 18:01:42:
Isn't that your bike Blacksheep ? I dig it bro !

thnks.Im thinking of getting a crotch rocket so this have to go..I just not sure what the price range is.

IP Logged
strangeling

Ex Savage Rider but
always a SAVAGE

Salt Lake City UTAH
Reply #6 - 03/08/09 at 20:03:08

quote]thnks.Im thinking of getting a crotch rocket so this have to go..I just not sure what the price range is. [/quote]

Just list it locally on craigslist or something for what you hope to get for it and see what happens, you can always go down in price but you might get what your hoping for as well. Its really hard to say what bikes are worth to people right now because of the economy. Mine was an 07 with about the same mileage and a similar look as you know and I got $3300.

Anyways man good luck selling it. What crotch rocket you looking at getting ?

07 S40 Brat BOBBER - Hard Krome drag pipe, header wrap, Cone filter, jetted , harley drag bars, solo seat, chain conversion, seeger forward controls, custom rear fender, fork gaiters.
  IP Logged
Savage Eddie

Custom Bob's ROCK!

40 miles west of Chicago
Reply #7 - 03/09/09 at 05:13:21

easy 2,500-3,000, i love the look! (bike looks familiar) Charon- there is a rear fender, turn signals are optional...yes we have hand signals and Jardine exhausts are not that loud and have a baffle which makes them completely legal!
the seat is uncomfortable on trips over 2 hours but this is a custom bike not a 1000 mile trip bike...

IP Logged
T Mack 1 - FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

sold 2001 LS650 for
a 1986 XLH1100

Emmaus,Pa
Reply #8 - 03/09/09 at 06:01:00

Look up the priice on NADA Guides.    Click the Motorcycle tab, then the Used Motorcycles link.

http://www.nadaguides.com/

Engineers design things, Technicians make them work.
---
30% of being mechanical is confidence/30% is knowing to go slow when needed/30% is looking repeatedly at what you have/10% is dumb luck Wink
  IP Logged
blacksheep23

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 03/10/09 at 04:43:23

Savage Eddie wrote on 03/09/09 at 05:13:21:
easy 2,500-3,000, i love the look! (bike looks familiar) Charon- there is a rear fender, turn signals are optional...yes we have hand signals and Jardine exhausts are not that loud and have a baffle which makes them completely legal!
the seat is uncomfortable on trips over 2 hours but this is a custom bike not a 1000 mile trip bike...

LOL.thanks!I haven't installed the turn signal yet..still waiting for the spring season,so I can pain the tank matching the fender.The seat is sure uncomfortable as hell though. Grin

IP Logged
blacksheep23

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 03/10/09 at 04:44:20

T Mack 1 - FSO wrote on 03/09/09 at 06:01:00:
Look up the priice on NADA Guides.    Click the Motorcycle tab, then the Used Motorcycles link.

http://www.nadaguides.com/

If my bike is completely stock,I would consider using that, but I'll keep it if someone only willing to pay 1500....

IP Logged
Savage Eddie

Custom Bob's ROCK!

40 miles west of Chicago
Reply #11 - 03/10/09 at 05:10:33

no kidding, i paid 500.00 for mine and with all the work i wouldnt take that either...well maybe now that its in a hundred pieces i might....lol

IP Logged
diamond jim
Serious Thumper

North Alabama
Reply #12 - 03/10/09 at 05:10:48

A motivated buyer will more than likely find you.  Your bike is unique and looks like the work is high quality.  Make sure there's nothing a buyer has to add to it.  Buyers don't mind taking things off or changing things out.  But they certainly don't want to have to add anything.  Each potential buyer will find something particular about your bike that makes them consider it.  For me it's the ape hangers.  For someone else it may be the seat or rear setup.

IP Logged
blacksheep23

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/10/09 at 09:26:27

diamond jim wrote on 03/10/09 at 05:10:48:
A motivated buyer will more than likely find you.  Your bike is unique and looks like the work is high quality.  Make sure there's nothing a buyer has to add to it.  Buyers don't mind taking things off or changing things out.  But they certainly don't want to have to add anything.  Each potential buyer will find something particular about your bike that makes them consider it.  For me it's the ape hangers.  For someone else it may be the seat or rear setup.    

Like having to add a turn signal?that project is on the way.The good thing about GA is it's legal not to have a turn signal. I hear you abt it being unique...I had a lot of head turns while I'm riding it.

IMO,our bike is good for short trip ride..not a long type of trip ride. Just think abt it, it's already arnd 4k rpm in 5th gear at 70 mph..unless u change it to chain drive of course.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 15:50:42

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › How much would u pay for this?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.