Send Topic Print
MY FIRST WEEK RIDING (Read 144 times)
alcoa

never let the
bastards wear you
down

MY FIRST WEEK RIDING
08/15/08 at 13:34:17

I BOUGHT A WHITE 2007 S40 WITH 79.6 MILES FROM THE WIFE OF A SUZUKI DEALER. SHE SAID THIS BIKE WAS SET UP DEAD ON SHE WATCH THEM DUE IT. LAST FALL AFTER PUTTING THE MILES ON THE BIKE IN SEPT. SHE TRIPED OVER HER CAT AND HURT HER BACK, SAID SHE STILL COULD NOT RIDE. WITH REMOVABLE WINDSHIELD,ENGINE GUARD AND FULL WARRANTY I PAID $4000.00 I TOOK THE MSF CLASS,MONDAY OF THIS WEEK I GOT MY LICENSE FILLED THE TANK TUES. AM GOING TO WORK AND TODAY I FILLED IT AGAIN 140 MILES ON 2.1 GAL.  THIS SO MUCH FUN TO RIDE. AT WORK AM ASKED IS THAT A HD. OTHERS THAT RIDE NEVER SAW AS40 BUT THEY ALL AGREE ITS A NICE BIKE. I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE AND ALL OF YOU.

most problems are caused by the loose nut that conects the handelbars to the seat
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: MY FIRST WEEK RIDING
Reply #1 - 08/15/08 at 14:00:13

Welcome Alcoa.

That was a lucky cat for you.

I see you found the 'caps lock' key cause you are shouting your joy to the world.

What part of the world do you hail from?

WWW   IP Logged
alcoa

never let the
bastards wear you
down

Reply #2 - 08/15/08 at 14:04:27

Up state new york by canada

most problems are caused by the loose nut that conects the handelbars to the seat
  IP Logged
Kirk

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Atlanta, GA
Reply #3 - 08/15/08 at 14:08:11

Welcome aboard Alcoa. You will find an abundance of knowledge on modifications and just plain old good life riding experiences on this forum. Have fun and remember to stay as visible as possible switch out that headlight and taillight for brighter ones when you have time. Cagers tend to overlook us very often.

IP Logged
doc5446

Into the night...

Randolph, Ohio
Reply #4 - 08/15/08 at 19:20:30

Welcome Alcoa...what's up with the name? I used to work at a place called Alcoa making rims for semi's.

K&N air filter, stage 1 jet set, SuperTrapp megaphone exhaust, solo seat w/ clothespin springs, stainless seatpan w/ fenderbib.1971 CB front fender and mirror.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 08/15/08 at 19:31:13

Welcome, although you will have a comparatively short riding season  unless you Winter in FLA Wink  Are you anywhere near St. Lawrence University?  (One of my daughters went there so I got to see some of that area,).

IP Logged
aysrav
YaBB Newbies

Augusta, Georgia
Reply #6 - 08/15/08 at 19:31:51

Welcome aboard Alcoa! You are the owner of the best MC value in its class, if not anywhere. Great choice!

IP Logged
alcoa

never let the
bastards wear you
down

Reply #7 - 08/16/08 at 02:51:30

I live in norwood my daughter went to st. law. to, and i work at alcoa smelter and cast house. I bought a tour master transition jacket high vis. yellow. Was told if i wanted to trade up next spring the dealer would give me $4000.00 for my savage. Is he nuts its worth more than that. love this bike 6am time to go to work, love to drive to work now, hell i love to drive the BIKE.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 00:57:22

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › MY FIRST WEEK RIDING

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.