Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Forum member's online store - what happened? (Read 374 times)
Kustomjim

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Forum member's online store - what happened?
Reply #15 - 07/20/08 at 04:58:32

Ha! Ha! There is somebody "Out There"! Thanks Strangeling! One comment is better than no comment! If you were "on " what I'm "on" they would probably Baker Act you..... Thanks for paying attention, K.J.

IP Logged
strangeling

Ex Savage Rider but
always a SAVAGE

Salt Lake City UTAH
Reply #16 - 07/20/08 at 06:37:07

KJ no problem, I thought your "off the wall" comments were pretty amusing although I think others were probably not sure if you were for real or not !  Grin

With the rims you mentioned earlier in your post what sizes could we switch out for on the Savage without any frame/swingarm modification. And I assume we just use the stock hubs is that right ?
Mainly interested in beefing up the rear end with a wider taller wheel setup but also interested in what we can do up front. Oh I guess
I should mention I run the chain drive and no front fender so that might open up the options somewhat.

Thanx

07 S40 Brat BOBBER - Hard Krome drag pipe, header wrap, Cone filter, jetted , harley drag bars, solo seat, chain conversion, seeger forward controls, custom rear fender, fork gaiters.
  IP Logged
forrest
Serious Thumper

No matter where you
go, there you are.

Kennesaw, Ga
Reply #17 - 07/20/08 at 14:50:33

Jim, is that a showroom or actually your shop on the home page?  It's pretty cool looking either way.  I've bookmarked your site in case I need something.

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?
  IP Logged
Kustomjim

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 07/21/08 at 15:00:58

Strangeling,you could probably go with a "16' rear without swing arm mods,although i have not tried it. The "18" does require that the arched section of the front of the arm be cut and moved foward some. Later we are going to offer an exchange option for people wanting to do this that don't have the welding/fab skills to do it themselves.The improvement in handling and balance is worth it alone! Personally i could never understand why they even make a "15" in the first place,especially with a tall "19" on the front. Of course you will need a fender swap, but the savage rear fender pretty much blows anyhow.You should be able to put a "21" on the front,no problem. Wait until you see these rims,they are much nicer than chromed steel and much lighter too! Hope to have them this summer/early fall.Still working on getting stainless spokes/nipples. Rims should retail between $75.00 -$90.00 each.Compare that to Buchanans. I have bought all my rims and spokes from them in the past,good quality,high prices.Yeah,mebbe i skeered the little varmits away,ahhh,what a shame! Ha! Ha!  Thanks. K.J.

IP Logged
Kustomjim

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 07/21/08 at 15:06:39

Hey Forrest(GUMP?) the pics are of the museum/studio where i do all of my inebriated thinkin'. its located in the very back of the actual fab shop and is off limits to all but a select few other crazies...Thanks fer lookin More pics coming soon....   K.J.

IP Logged
Demin
Serious Thumper

We need more
chlorine in the gene
pool

Warren,Ohio
Reply #20 - 07/21/08 at 15:15:50

Answer your pm's.I tried you awhile back,and no answer,so I went elsewhere.I tried.I even posted I wanted to do business amongst ourselves.

Next project:finish '87 Savage custom/bobber/CHOP STYLE***DONE
finish '77 Yamaha XS650 bobber Bought another one
finish'79 Harley custom bobber(NEXT)
  IP Logged
Kustomjim

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 07/21/08 at 15:20:31

Demin,i do answer my p.m.s, when i actually get them.Maybe yours didn't go thru,whatever. Remember,if you don't get help at Charter,get help somewhere...P.S. Just re-checked my p.m.s,one from you only asked where my site was,and that has been posted MANY TIMES. There was no mention of doing business,etc. K.J.

IP Logged
strangeling

Ex Savage Rider but
always a SAVAGE

Salt Lake City UTAH
Reply #22 - 07/21/08 at 15:56:45

Sounds cool KJ, I'll keep checking your site for updates. Thanks for the info.

07 S40 Brat BOBBER - Hard Krome drag pipe, header wrap, Cone filter, jetted , harley drag bars, solo seat, chain conversion, seeger forward controls, custom rear fender, fork gaiters.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 00:32:47

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Forum member's online store - what happened?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.