Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 
Send Topic Print
Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS) (Read 41305 times)
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Re: Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTION
Reply #2640 - 05/14/24 at 21:58:23

Grew up nearby in San Bruno and I miss the fog.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
J Mac

Laissez Les Bon
Temps Roulez

Louisiana, USA
Reply #2641 - 06/14/24 at 20:17:19

Welcome.  That's a good one.  You've mastered middle age because you've been doing it a long time.  Very humorous.

Maybe you can teach us the secret of Easy Money.

As I said in the other thread, I hope you get the leak squared away soon and can do some riding now that the weather is oppressively hot and humid.

easymoney wrote on 02/07/24 at 14:54:42:
So, I'm the FNG (Fairly New Guy).
    I am a middle-aged man and I have been middle-aged long enough to be good at it. I am married to a hot young chick, and am lucky enough to have been married to her for 54 years and counting. We have two kids, nine grandchildren, and one great-grand child.
    We retired from our own custom window blind business in Maryland a few years ago and moved to Florida.
    I have owned a KZ 750, a KZ 1000 and a Voyager xii, but have been off two wheels a few years. I just bought a somewhat bobbed 2013 S40 and a big box of parts.
    Let the party begin.

“These go to 11.” --Nigel Tufnel
  IP Logged
lucme
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2642 - 07/25/24 at 07:02:02

Hi all, I'm Luc from Madison WI. I've been pretty religiously reading this forum for a few months since I got my first bike: an '05 S40 that hadn't run in 5 years or so. Though I am a mechanic by trade, apparently carburetors are beyond me so I still haven't been able to get it running right  :'(. I'll be putting up another thread with my situation and issues so if you happen to see it and have some advice I'd appreciate it!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #2643 - 07/25/24 at 11:05:50

lucme wrote on 07/25/24 at 07:02:02:
Hi all, I'm Luc from Madison WI. I've been pretty religiously reading this forum for a few months since I got my first bike: an '05 S40 that hadn't run in 5 years or so. Though I am a mechanic by trade, apparently carburetors are beyond me so I still haven't been able to get it running right  :'(. I'll be putting up another thread with my situation and issues so if you happen to see it and have some advice I'd appreciate it!

You’ve  come to the right place.

IP Logged
Bohica88
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2644 - 08/19/24 at 19:06:00

Hey all. Figured it was time I introduced myself.  I'm 54 retired army diesel mechanic.  I've been turning wrenches most of my life.working on bikes is a different animal to me though, even though the principles of the engine are the same it's still a different beast.
My bike is an 03 LS650 14k miles. In the process of getting it fully road worthy. Thanks for reading

03 savage bobbed by previous owner. (Hack job) custom handle bars, springer seat, wrapped header, pod filter. Work in progress
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #2645 - 08/20/24 at 03:13:58

Bohica88 wrote on 08/19/24 at 19:06:00:
Hey all. Figured it was time I introduced myself.  I'm 54 retired army diesel mechanic.  I've been turning wrenches most of my life.working on bikes is a different animal to me though, even though the principles of the engine are the same it's still a different beast.
My bike is an 03 LS650 14k miles. In the process of getting it fully road worthy. Thanks for reading

Good morning 88, welcome to THE Forum.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 17:46:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.