Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Need help with pegs (Read 10 times)
luxup
Ex Member

Re: Need help with pegs
Reply #15 - 07/03/07 at 20:35:16

Ordered them on 6/27 and got them today 7/3.  I finally got my road test waiver on Saturday so went to DMV yesterday to get license and get the bike registered.

So hear I am, legal, have the bike all insured and registered and no left front footpeg.

What to do?  

What?  Put on the old broken footpeg and ride with that you say.  What a coincidence because that is just what I did.  To refresh your memory, the broken part that I reattached can be seen here...

http://home.nyc.rr.com/luxup/images/footrest.jpg

It wasn't that bad.  Just had to be extra mindfull of foot position and there was just enough peg to grab on to.

Was suprised by the vibrations at around 40ish I think but I remember kind of liking it.  I'll have to confim tomorrow when I ride to the gym.

Was still glad when the dealer called and said the part came in.  Went over, installed it out on the sidewalk and wow, believe it or not but I think having an in tact footpeg makes things a lot better  Smiley

So it's on to the next projects.  I have a ding in the tank from when the bike tipped over in the trailer on the way over (that SUCKED), and I just got the sigma bc 1606l bike computer so now I can have a handlebar mounted speedo and trip meter.

Thanks for all you help guys.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 14:19:59

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Need help with pegs

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.