Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
my savage thread (Read 7 times)
amcline
Ex Member

Re: my savage thread
Reply #30 - 02/26/07 at 19:15:39

actually the reach is good for me, tall + long armed, it does hit the tank tho, may get risers later but may just add to the bump stop,
the bomb is coming off, ive mad a new 2" straight pipe and fabbed mount and clamps, itll be painted flat black, and bought 2 4" baffles to slid in the pipe,

and no, neither of us like the red, jodi's rebel is being modded and painted green metallic, mine is going the grey/black/etc,

oh and the battery was out for the carb rebuild, so i was just testing the waters on the relocate, not enough funds yet for the jetting/cone air filter/ and battery box relocate

IP Logged
TVR_FSO
Serious Thumper

I'm Ya
Huckleberry....

Frisco, Texas
Reply #31 - 02/28/07 at 06:34:22

Ahhh....Okay. Hate to see the cherry go. Its sure distinctive!

2004 Suzuki Volusia, modding in progress
WWW   IP Logged
amcline
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 03/01/07 at 09:34:41

TVR_FSO wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:02:
Ahhh....Okay. Hate to see the cherry go. Its sure distinctive!

it does sound good, and is bolt on ready if anyone would like to buy it, the input has turned black and has a few scrates near the mount ring from installing-uninstalling, but its good to run, already tuned with a bit of backpressure, anyway the new pipe is looking good, will get pics on the site soon, got the baffles in now just gotta mount them and paint the header and str8 pipe.

i think i found a issue with the sav engines in another thread, waiting for more input tho, but im thinking its the dual spark deal thats cuasing the backfires/afterfires... just not sure how to fix it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 21:34:07

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › my savage thread

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.