Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
'06 HD Softail Nightrain Saddle? (Read 5 times)
STLBrown
Ex Member

'06 HD Softail Nightrain Saddle?
12/07/06 at 12:31:17

Anyone put a Softail Nightrain saddle on the Savage?  Too big?  I can get a brand new one for 75 bones so I was wondering if it could work?  Thanks.

This site is great, by the way.

Chris

IP Logged
SavageDude
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

OC_California
Re: '06 HD Softail Nightrain Saddle?
Reply #1 - 12/07/06 at 17:15:03

Anything can be made to fit into anything Grin Just ask for the seat length+width and see if if it can be modded to fit into Savage.

2005 S40, debadged, Tkat FB, saddle bags, sissy bar, HD Sporter muff, Fly screen, white spacer mod, 150 main jet.....and sssslowly upgrading
  IP Logged
Bulwark
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/08/06 at 13:09:33

"Anything can be made to fit into anything"

Thats what I told my wife! Tongue

IP Logged
azjay
Serious Thumper

aridzona...        
            its a
dry heat

Reply #3 - 12/09/06 at 07:42:48

STLBrown wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:12:
Anyone put a Softail Nightrain saddle on the Savage?  Too big?  I can get a brand new one for 75 bones so I was wondering if it could work?  Thanks.

This site is great, by the way.

Chris

the softail saddles are deeper in the frame than sportsters. the difference is a sportster seat sets on the frame and fender and has a flatter overall design. the softail saddle sets on the deeper frame against the rear fender and the has almost a 90* pan shape. as mentioned, anything can be made to fit, if you can get the softail seat to test, it might be a good idea to have a look before buying, otherwise, ebay has LOTS of pictures at different angles that you can compare a known fit (sportster) to a possible fit (softail). good luck, keep us informed

dyna muff,1/2 spacer,152.5,55,drilled air box,idle mix,spark plug door,harley bars & seat,spitfire windshield,turn signal,dunlops,man.pethingy,ISO pegs,engine cage,hiway pegs,support 81
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 22:08:47

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › '06 HD Softail Nightrain Saddle?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.