Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Update YaBB to get rid of SPAM*** (Read 4 times)
SavageDude
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

OC_California
Re: Update YaBB to get rid of SPAM***
Reply #30 - 06/23/06 at 23:07:44

I say we ignore this nothing-better-to-do person and continue the great discussions with our great forks here. No response to the forth coming insults is the greatest defense Wink

2005 S40, debadged, Tkat FB, saddle bags, sissy bar, HD Sporter muff, Fly screen, white spacer mod, 150 main jet.....and sssslowly upgrading
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #31 - 06/23/06 at 23:56:46

911radioman wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
I tend to be a V-Bulletin fan myself, and I know Jelsoft makes some good BB stuff as well.  PHP is OK, but not as good IMHO.

I agree with you about the V-Bulletin. Another site I go to dedicated to one of my favorite authors uses V-Bulletin. I must say with that set up, it is much easier to post pictures and the like.

And Mods, ya'll are doing a great job.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
starmom
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 06/24/06 at 02:42:32

Ditto..............

bye bye mean people...........and dont come back! Angry

IP Logged
steelwolf
Serious Thumper

"I'm a cowboy,
on a steel horse I
ride."

Trinity, NC
Reply #33 - 06/24/06 at 05:31:39

xyzxyz wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
 First of all poindexter, who says I am a guy?   I am wondering who used big words? Not me. I would assume typical day to day educational driven dialogue is foreign to you,  by reviewing your posts.  While you pat yourself on the back with those dragging knuckles, remember, point and grunt is not a recognised language you Neanderthal. Now go back to your 'double wide' haul out the chicken fingers and welfare fries, and tell the 300 pound wife how you told off someone on the Internet, and are now 'real popular folk'

ROFLMAO Grin

To start with I assumed you were a guy just because women, at least real women tend to have a bit more dignity and refinement than to attack other people on a whim with no provocation. I do hope you have enjoyed yourself here because this will be the last post from me that will entertain you. Should you ever find the nerve to get a member account and have something constructive to add I am sure then the forum will be more than happy to entertain/help you. You have been a real treat.
Grin

WWW   IP Logged
Island_Biker
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 06/24/06 at 06:53:48

Someone once said that if nothing bad ever happened, we'd never realize how good most of life is.

I think that it applies here. We have a great group of people and great moderators, and sometimes we take it for granted.

Then some a**hole like this shows up and it's stop a minute and we say "what a great place" and jump in to defend it.

All of which was the long way to say, this xyzxyz (male, female, transgende, whaver) obviously doesn't ride a Savage and that's what's wrong with his/her/their life..

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #35 - 06/24/06 at 16:50:17

Thank you moderators for your time and efforts.  I do think luken brings up an interesting issue- could the site be improved.  With guilt I admit I haven't anteed up yet., so contributing to the as is or a new improved would each be okay- would the costs be similar?? And in either case, about how much would be an acceptable donation.  (I do hope the rain stops so I can go riding) Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/13/24 at 13:28:57

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Update YaBB to get rid of SPAM***

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.