Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Update YaBB to get rid of SPAM*** (Read 4 times)
torque
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

2008 nightster,flat
od green and black

rock hill,S.C.
Re: Update YaBB to get rid of SPAM***
Reply #15 - 06/23/06 at 16:22:46

darn, i leave for a little while and all hell breaks loose,if those spamers dont piss off, i'll have to bust out my 30 round sks,and clean house Wink

IP Logged
xyzxyz

Reply #16 - 06/23/06 at 17:43:37

First of all poindexter, who says I am a guy?   I am wondering who used big words? Not me. I would assume typical day to day educational driven dialogue is foreign to you,  by reviewing your posts.  While you pat yourself on the back with those dragging knuckles, remember, point and grunt is not a recognised language you Neanderthal. Now go back to your 'double wide' haul out the chicken fingers and welfare fries, and tell the 300 pound wife how you told off someone on the Internet, and are now 'real popular folk'steelwolf wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
Rob, while I know it is human nature to defend oneself, this kind of thing really shouldn't get under your skin. This guy is just here to show what an @ss he can be. If you have any doubt of how the "real" members of this board feel about the job you and the others are doing just go back through the posts and count the times you see "thank you".

Oh yea, and while "xyzxyz" was busy showing off the big words he found in the dictionary, he forgot how to spell "can't".

Stupidity never ceases.

IP Logged
911radioman
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 06/23/06 at 18:06:29

You know, its one thing for a fool to get drunk, get naked and howl at the moon.  It's quite another thing for that same fool to do it in someone's living room.  Angry

Gentlemen, yet another argument for the point of requiring registration for someone to post!

IP Logged
xyzxyz

Reply #18 - 06/23/06 at 18:27:04

Did you make that up all by yourself, or was it a SNL skit John Belushi tossed out on the cutting room floor, and you found during sweeping duty at your janitor job? Here's a thought. Pool your insults people. I refused to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man! Getting bored now....Must go spar with people who don't think Nascar  T-shirts are wicked threads...BUH BYEEEEEEEE911radioman wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
You know, its one thing for a fool to get drunk, get naked and howl at the moon.  It's quite another thing for that same fool to do it in someone's living room.  Angry

Gentlemen, yet another argument for the point of requiring registration for someone to post!  

IP Logged
Veritas
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 06/23/06 at 18:38:52

Hiding behind anonymity.  I bet if this person let us know his/her identity, he/she wouldn't be quite so bold.

Nobody pays to use this site with all it's great information and helpful people.  I know anytime I've had a question, it was effectively answered within a couple hours.  Rob and Sluggo do a great job making this site a useful tool for all Savage owners, and anyone looking for info on the Savage.

xyzxyz, please take your spewing hate and direct it elsewhere.  It has no place here.

IP Logged
starmom
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 06/23/06 at 18:48:59

mean people suck! Angry

IP Logged
911radioman
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 06/23/06 at 18:57:55

Veritas wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
Hiding behind anonymity.  I bet if this person let us know his/her identity, he/she wouldn't be quite so bold.

Nobody pays to use this site with all it's great information and helpful people.  I know anytime I've had a question, it was effectively answered within a couple hours.  Rob and Sluggo do a great job making this site a useful tool for all Savage owners, and anyone looking for info on the Savage.

xyzxyz, please take your spewing hate and direct it elsewhere.  It has no place here.

It's probably a poor, neutered soul who lost his nuts riding his tricycle when he was 4.

Amen to the mods around here!  They do a super job!

IMHO, YaBB has some faults.  It doesn't give one the option of ignoring someone (like Jethro here who can only spell the last 3 letters of the alphabet twice in a row), and is not quite as full featured as some other BB software out there.

I tend to be a V-Bulletin fan myself, and I know Jelsoft makes some good BB stuff as well.  PHP is OK, but not as good IMHO.

IP Logged
911radioman
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 06/23/06 at 18:59:30

starmom wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
mean people suck! Angry

He can't help being mean.  Stupidity is impossible to shake off, so the meanness is an inbred frustration of his inability to produce coherent thoughts or sentences.

Somehow the best part of this idiot wound up on the sheets at conception...
Roll Eyes

IP Logged
DianeS.

Love my 2000 savage!

Ontario, Canada.
Reply #23 - 06/23/06 at 19:23:48

Let's not waste our time entertaining this person - who is up to no good.  

I think the moderators who run this site are doing a fine job.  

DianeS.

Green 2000 Savage purchased in Nov. 2005. Memphis fat windshield, Willie and Max Saddlebags, jardine slash cut muffler, engine case guard, Metzler 880 ME tires, fork brace, and carb re-jetted.
  IP Logged
grow up

Reply #24 - 06/23/06 at 19:35:39

This person, as ignorant as he/she are seems to be quite gifted with words. They crave attention which some people are happy to give.

911 radioman, if I were you I would admit defeat. Your pasted together retaliation sentences are choppy at best. Reminds  me of a deer in the headlights.

Now both of you go to your rooms until you can act like civilized adults!

IP Logged
DaddySauce

Fried Squid is the
best!

Arizona
Reply #25 - 06/23/06 at 19:39:31

Ya!   So there... INFINITY!

WWW   IP Logged
mornhm - FSO
Serious Thumper

HMMM

Reply #26 - 06/23/06 at 19:47:25

I do think that the moderators have done a good job and don't need to respond especially to a guest. In particular since the spammers are the ones using the guest accounts. I do hope that the owner of the site will be able to clear up the problem soon, the number of guest posts is becoming annoying.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #27 - 06/23/06 at 19:49:00

I definitely agree with that, let me add my thankyou to the list for your efforts on part of the whole gang here.

I believe that during their upbringing someones parents failed to take someone out behind the woodshed and teach them some humililty and manners with the proverbial switch.

IP Logged
Savage Librarian
Serious Thumper

One Hoopy Frood

Houston area
Reply #28 - 06/23/06 at 19:55:31

May we always have moderators such as we have here!  I've given up on other forums, partially due to moderators, and partially due to in fighting.  LS650 riders have been fortunate here to have good moderators, and very little fighting among ourselves.  May such things continue!

Mods: keep up the good work!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, used-up, worn out, and defiantly shouting 'Geronimo!!!'
xargonthegreat GuitarLOTR   IP Logged
Reelthing
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Fish or ride that is
the question

Houston,Tx
Reply #29 - 06/23/06 at 20:04:07

LANCER wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
I definitely agree with that, let me add my thankyou to the list for your efforts on part of the whole gang here.

I believe that during their upbringing someones parents failed to take someone out behind the woodshed and teach them some humililty and manners with the proverbial switch.

proverbial? - looks like they needs a literal stick used on their cowardly anonymous ....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/13/24 at 11:24:47

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Update YaBB to get rid of SPAM***

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.