Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bummer!!! (Read 4 times)
Jagndeke
Ex Member

Bummer!!!
06/17/06 at 05:39:47

I was coming home from work last night and started hearing a tapping / knocking sound in the top end of the engine. In the remaining miles home it got progresively worse. Sounds like a rocker / valve issue.

The bummer of it is, this weekend's going to be the best riding weekend of the year to date. Temp's supposed to be about 30C with mostly sunny conditions. The only ride I'll be getting this weekend is the ride to the bike shop to drop off the bike for repair this morning. Crap!!!

IP Logged
pgolden
Ex Member

Re: Bummer!!!
Reply #1 - 06/17/06 at 07:09:15

I've got a bummer day going also. I had planned a ride with my youngest son and it's raining. I hope the knock isn't something serious.

IP Logged
Reelthing
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Fish or ride that is
the question

Houston,Tx
Reply #2 - 06/17/06 at 07:54:58

Jagndeke wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
I was coming home from work last night and started hearing a tapping / knocking sound in the top end of the engine. In the remaining miles home it got progresively worse. Sounds like a rocker / valve issue.

The bummer of it is, this weekend's going to be the best riding weekend of the year to date. Temp's supposed to be about 30C with mostly sunny conditions. The only ride I'll be getting this weekend is the ride to the bike shop to drop off the bike for repair this morning. Crap!!!

can never have enough motorcycles - get a back up

IP Logged
divecop
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/17/06 at 11:57:15

Sorry about the knock...hopefully nothing serious...good luck at the repair shop...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/13/24 at 21:25:20

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Bummer!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.