Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New project (Read 1 times)
Capt._Capsize
Ex Member

New project
02/18/06 at 18:00:16

What a deal, I just acquired a '96 Savage with 1,000 miles on it for $150.  It looks really shabby, has been sitting outside for years.  I bought it for a parts bike but the engine is free and the transmission shifts in all gears.  I might clean it up and make a good bike of it.  Only one problem, I am not able to title it.  Something in it's past make that impossible.  If I restore it, I will need to buy a frame with a good title.  Does anyone know of one in Florida?  Thanks.

IP Logged
torque
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

2008 nightster,flat
od green and black

rock hill,S.C.
Re: New project
Reply #1 - 02/18/06 at 18:20:11

your in luck!!  u can have all this minus the motor for $700 dollars. the paint is candy apple red .everything works.the motor just blew and i want to get rid of it. remember u get it all, plus forward controls,and custom three foot sissy bar,and raised headlight.

i'm in south carolina,but i'd meet u at least half way,let me know if your interested.

IP Logged
SAMM
Serious Thumper

No lay down crotch
rocket for me

Portland Oregon
Reply #2 - 02/18/06 at 18:39:18

Now thats the way to go !!    New bike for $850

My Bike My Mistress ( so my wife calls her )
  IP Logged
Capt._Capsize
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/18/06 at 18:42:33

Yup $700. would be a good deal but I can't spend that kind of money on a project bike.  This Savage makes four bikes and my wife  gives me grief about it every day.  My current project is a '85 Honda V65 Sabre that needs a little tlc.  I have $1400 in it so far, if you would want to work out a trade + cash I'll email you some pics and additional info.

IP Logged
Hammy211
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/19/06 at 04:39:20

Wish I could torque.  I'm sure someone here will want to swap a motor into your bike.

There is a frame on eBay for $289, but I think the whole bike sounds like a better deal.

IP Logged
torque
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

2008 nightster,flat
od green and black

rock hill,S.C.
Reply #5 - 02/19/06 at 08:35:22

Capt._Capsize wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:02:
Yup $700. would be a good deal but I can't spend that kind of money on a project bike.  This Savage makes four bikes and my wife  gives me grief about it every day.  My current project is a '85 Honda V65 Sabre that needs a little tlc.  I have $1400 in it so far, if you would want to work out a trade + cash I'll email you some pics and additional info.  

i'm not looking to trade,i need a new bike.but i will lower the price. just make an offer, im  open to anything reasonable.

keep in mind the frame on ebay will cost a lot to ship,and that is just the frame,this a complete bike minus the engine. holla back

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 09:20:22

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › New project

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.