Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: Show Us Your Ride !!
Reply #30 - 02/17/06 at 06:03:33

This is a few months old.  I've removed the luggage rack and ammo box and she has the OEM Boulevard S40 saddlebags now.  I've also replaced the stock carb with the Amal Mk2.  Otherwise, this pic is pretty close.

Click image for larger view:

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
vroom1776
Serious Thumper

Reply #31 - 02/17/06 at 09:35:01

IP Logged
SAMM
Serious Thumper

No lay down crotch
rocket for me

Portland Oregon
Reply #32 - 02/18/06 at 10:12:27

There must be others out there we havnt seen !!!  Show us your ride ...Even in progress.....

My Bike My Mistress ( so my wife calls her )
  IP Logged
Charley992002
YaBB Newbies

If I Have to
Explain, You
Wouldn't Understand

Dallas, TX
Reply #33 - 02/22/06 at 10:39:10

OK this is my current ride, it is not a Savage, but I do have a 96 LS650 that I acquired about a month ago.  I will post a picture of it very soon.  The Savage is a very cool little bike, no offense to anyone.  I put in a new battery, spark plug, oil and filter change and belt adjustment.  Runs really good.  Anyway here is my ride.

IP Logged
USCG Cremeans
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 02/26/06 at 13:54:50

Latest Picture of her.. after paint and new seat (seat and tank are just resting there, not mounted yet, also engine is out for right now)

IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #35 - 02/26/06 at 14:08:45

i love the color, and the workspace.

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
SAMM
Serious Thumper

No lay down crotch
rocket for me

Portland Oregon
Reply #36 - 02/26/06 at 14:13:44

If my wife came home and found that in our living room  I would be a dead man !!   But I see no problem with it !!  I would ask her .. Whats the big Deal ??  Grin  After 30 years of mariage she never lays around the living room half put together any more ??   Shocked

IP Logged
USCG Cremeans
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 02/26/06 at 14:42:24

haha well there was a nice day a week ago and thens when i took the first pic ^^^ with my bike in pieces.  I took her all apart and put everything in my bedroom; well my parents went away for a week and told me i could bring the bike in the den in the basement! i was shocked, but my mother claimed that the rug in my room couldn't be replaced as easily as the one in the basement so they allowed me to move down there.  The last week i have done a lot of work on the bike, and now i have some engine/ carb stuff to do, but im happy with the results so far.

Of corse the parents came home and the basement smelled strongly of paint and carb cleaner and that didn't make them too happy, but overall its going well.  Besides they only have 4, 1/2 months with me until im off to the NAPS then the CGA so they should enjoy my company, even if it includes my bike haha

IP Logged
SAMM
Serious Thumper

No lay down crotch
rocket for me

Portland Oregon
Reply #38 - 02/28/06 at 19:49:26

Here is your chance newbe's   ...... Show us your ride !!

IP Logged
USCG Cremeans
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 02/28/06 at 20:05:36

the site says there are 1077 users... i don't think we've seen all the bikes yet haha

IP Logged
SavageDude
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

OC_California
Reply #40 - 02/28/06 at 20:12:28

Okay! I'm guilty of being lazy like most user here. Been on this site for over a year and haven't post my bike's picture yet  Smiley

2005 S40, debadged, Tkat FB, saddle bags, sissy bar, HD Sporter muff, Fly screen, white spacer mod, 150 main jet.....and sssslowly upgrading
  IP Logged
theikeman

Live each day as if
it were your last

Gibsonton in South Florida
Reply #41 - 02/28/06 at 21:50:53

Here it is right before I tore it down again to fix starter gears and do the carb mods. 1987 11K

Ike

1996 Just bought it, Maroon, so much to do, so little time ... Future adds: Iridium, dyna muff, air filter mod, fork brace, 1 piece seat, carb mod and more
  IP Logged
Jim_R
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 03/01/06 at 07:23:06

USCG Cremeans

Wow our bikes look almost the same exact color.  Speaking of bikes. these are some of the best pics I have seen and Im glad to be a member of this group.

IP Logged
USCG Cremeans
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 03/01/06 at 07:25:46

Jim_R wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:03:
USCG Cremeans

Wow our bikes look almost the same exact color.  Speaking of bikes. these are some of the best pics I have seen and Im glad to be a member of this group.

Yea i love the color, orange has always been my favorite.. i just bought rattle-can dupli color stuff and put a good amount of clear coat on to hopefully make it durable.. we will see when i start riding.  

Its funny you say that about the bikes looking nice and such, i find myself reading this thread over and over just to look at the bikes.. Some nice machines on here

IP Logged
SAMM
Serious Thumper

No lay down crotch
rocket for me

Portland Oregon
Reply #44 - 03/01/06 at 11:00:30

Ike...What seat is that ??  S40 or aftermarket??  Did it bolt on the 87 ??  And what did you find in the left case??   Was the case broke??

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 23:34:35

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Show Us Your Ride !!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.