11/25/05 at 18:20:41

alright here is a pic of my bike
i creating a page the link is http://www.flagstaffelite.com/savage

IP Logged
jimbrough
Ex Member

Re: my bike
Reply #1 - 11/25/05 at 18:36:07

That is the deadliest paint job i have ever seen!

how was it done?

IP Logged
jrm8486
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/25/05 at 20:25:13

It looks great! Where did you get your tank cover, My friend just got a 2002 and wants one.

IP Logged
saabsaviur
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/25/05 at 21:19:50

i got the tank cover off ebay store Targagarage since my bike is a 96 it was that red color but it was all faded i dismantled it striped it and rattlecanned it and cleared it it actually looks exellent no one thinks that i did it my self the flames where from a graphics kit i got off ebay and just clear coated over them like i said i just got a new camera so ill take more pictures and post later

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Targa-Garage_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQ...

link to ebay store and then contact seller it cost me 21.95 plus 5.00 shipping

IP Logged
Dynobob
Serious Thumper

2003 LS650 (with
Supertrapp)

Northern Virginia
Reply #4 - 11/25/05 at 23:04:16

jrm8486 FSO X2 wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:11:
It looks great! Where did you get your tank cover, My friend just got a 2002 and wants one.  

Suzuki sells them. They are quite reasonably priced. You might have to special order one, but they should be available. No tassle but they are black with studs  Smiley

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #5 - 11/26/05 at 07:54:14

Very good looking bike!

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Jim_R
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/27/05 at 08:02:48

I thought those were vinyl graphics!   I should know, I been looking all over the net for flames and ect and those are the kewlest ones I ever seen.  Wow rattlecan paint too?  U did a great job honestly.  I wouldnt have guessed the paintjob.  I love your front fender, tank, and side panels.  Nice placement of the graphics.

IP Logged
saabsaviur
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/29/05 at 12:32:30

im bored ive been sick all week and i cant ride the bike in freezing weather ive been debating if maybee recovering my seats in silver i recovered them in black but im debating if silver would look cheesy witch i think it will?

IP Logged
HDI_IA
YaBB Newbies
2005 No Login

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Torrance, CA
Reply #8 - 11/29/05 at 13:39:12

saabsaviur wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:11:
im bored ive been sick all week and i cant ride the bike in freezing weather ive been debating if maybee recovering my seats in silver i recovered them in black but im debating if silver would look cheesy witch i think it will?

Silver seats might be a bit too much on such a fine looking ride like that.

You could always put some of the silver studs around the riders saddle and pillion. That would match the ones on your tank panel and saddle bags.

I do have to say that is one fine looking bike  8)

IP Logged
saabsaviur
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 01/06/06 at 09:39:39

im still bored, ive been looking into different rear fenders at westcoastchoppers.com and maybee  recovering the seat in black alligator skin what you think of that na? or ya? this weekend i have to take the bike apart to mount new tires this is my first street bike to mess with is it difficult to remove the rear wheel? the shop wants $165 to mount both on bike or only $40 if they are off the bike so i think im going to take the tires of the bike. thsnks evey one on this bored you all are life savers i would have been broken down a long time ago if it wasnt for all you people.  
http://store.westcoastchoppers.com/section.php?redirect=fenders

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 09:40:49

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › my bike

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.