Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
20 Years on the Road (Read 2 times)
Rolaciux
Ex Member

20 Years on the Road
10/01/05 at 09:29:11

Hey guys, I'm writing from Portugal. I tried to write here before, but I didn't seen any results so here I go another time.
I would like to ask you all, the SAvage Comunity, if next year wont exist a Celebration of the Savage existence, If I'm not in fault, in 2006 will make 20 years that Savage is on Road. I'm Asking it to whole members, I'd like to get an answer Smiley

Take care, good Curves.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: 20 Years on the Road
Reply #1 - 10/01/05 at 13:30:11

Hmmm....don't know the answer to your question, but I bet some one here will know or find out.
Well, I just wanted to say Hello and welcome aboard.     *Starlifter   Smiley

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
bentwheel
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Ride free, citizen

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Reply #2 - 10/01/05 at 13:37:42

Well the Savage will indeed be 20 years old next year, but I am not aware of any planned celebrations.

Bentwheel FSO
2006 Suzuki 650 V-Strom
1977 Yamaha XS360
1972 Honda CL175
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 10/01/05 at 13:53:30

I have wondered about this question myself.  There are not many bikes that make it to the 20 year production run mark.
I would certainly hope that Suzuki would have something in the works...Yamaha did it for the Vmax.

IP Logged
Rolaciux
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/01/05 at 15:20:12

Well, first, thanks for hoste me in this Nation, that we whole make together.
About my question, I was wondering about it, cause it Coincides with the Celebration of the 25th Faro Concentrarion (Portugal), as we all now that is Probably the 3rd biggest motorcycle concentration in whole world. If the European people could meet there, would be very nice, I say the same for out-Europe people but I'm sure its harder for those. Well,  it was just a question Smiley.

IP Logged
bentwheel
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Ride free, citizen

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Reply #5 - 10/01/05 at 20:10:11

I am not familiar with the 25th Faro Concentrarion. What can you tell us about it?

Bentwheel FSO
2006 Suzuki 650 V-Strom
1977 Yamaha XS360
1972 Honda CL175
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #6 - 10/02/05 at 02:23:18

8)Welcome aboard Rolaciux from a fellow "Savager" in Newfoundland ... which has had long historic and economic ties with your beautiful country!
Yes indeed, 2006 will be the 20th Anniversary of our beloved LS650 ... sure hope that Suzuki plans a 20th Anniversary edition ... but I doubt it, as the 2006 S40's are already out and no mention of the Company recognizing the LS650's 20-year production run Sad
Too bad though ...
Hey I could always stick a "100th Anniversary Edition" H.D. decal on my Savage ... that'd be a laugh ... I heard that H.D. "goofed" somewhat and those '03 100th Anniversary Models really aren't ... apparently the first Harley was made in 1902 and now they have "100th" decals so owners of '02 Models can feel "special" too!!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Rolaciux
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 10/02/05 at 09:41:19

About Faro, I can tell you that since I remember to hear talking about motorcycles I remember too, people talking about the 3rd biggest world motorcycle concentration, Faro (Algarve, Portugal). Last year I went there fot the first time and I heard on the NEWS (after somedays) that the total of motorcycles there was something about 40.000 (Yes Forty Thousand). Its very nice and it has a environment absolely amazing, Just..seen.
You can Search on google.com, Faro Concentration or something related with it. There you meet lots of nice people came from everywhere in Europe, USA, everything, This summer I knew there a Member of HellsAngels, He came without bike just to be in the Concentration. Well, you must see it, or read about it..and I'm serious you won't believe how nice it is.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/09/24 at 22:40:14

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › 20 Years on the Road

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.