savagestyle
YaBB Newbies

mashin the gas and
kickin all others
ass

saint augustine florida
Re: What would you do?
Reply #45 - 05/11/08 at 18:01:02

new to the site but i have been following it for some time.....just bought a 2005 savage for 800.00 about a month ago.....have already put 1200 miles on it....absolutely love it

so where do you wanna be after the smoke clears
  IP Logged
savagestyle
YaBB Newbies

mashin the gas and
kickin all others
ass

saint augustine florida
Reply #46 - 05/11/08 at 18:07:09

ive been reading alot of the comments about the savage being under powered for the highway.......i havent found that to be the case at all ..... i can cruise with my stock savage at 80 85 from saint augustine florida to fernandina beach wich is a good 65 70 miles one way without any problems....how much faster do you need to go

so where do you wanna be after the smoke clears
  IP Logged
HawkEye1967
2005 No Login

L. T. R..R. T. L
 Ridding for the Son

Reply #47 - 05/26/08 at 12:26:37

CoolJust come back from Edmonton Road trip with the Vulcan 900 Classic LT. about 1150kms round trip, first real test of bike, found the ride to be quite nice, power was there on request but did not seem to have a power spot, approx. equal though the whole throttle range, seat,floorboards and windshield, made for a comfortable ride, (still had S.A.S or N.A.S (Sore/Numb A$$ Syndrom) after awhile, just not as bad as the Savage. did not try to find the top end, only took it up to about 140 km/hr but found that to be enough, on my Savage could not really get above 125 km/hr. bike never seemed to have to work for whatever I asked of her. Found the Savage to still be more manouverable (bad spelling) still think that the savage was awesome for in-city use but this new ride is more multi-use for my needs at this time. (More Passenger Friendly and Highway use)Sorry Lancer, I don't have a Cam and or the knowledge to mount and use one.
Thanks
Hawk-eye Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #48 - 05/26/08 at 14:01:04

savagestyle wrote on 05/11/08 at 18:01:02:
new to the site but i have been following it for some time.....just bought a 2005 savage for 800.00 about a month ago.....have already put 1200 miles on it....absolutely love it

You got an 05 for $800.00? Wowzaas! Thats about 2,000 below what it should have been.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 12:29:14

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › What would you do?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.