Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
carb kit - where to buy? in Seattle (Read 0 times)
dex3703
YaBB Newbies
2005 No Login

Seattle
carb kit - where to buy? in Seattle
09/20/05 at 15:11:32

Where's a good source for a carb kit for a 2001? Or other parts in general for this bike.

Also, if there's anyone in Seattle who's willing to do a little tutoring, let me know.  Smiley

TIA,
Derek

WWW   IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: carb kit - where to buy? in Seattle
Reply #1 - 09/20/05 at 15:31:56

Try the Best Sources for Savage Parts thread in the Technical Corner.  If you have questions regarding something there, post it in the Rubber Side Down with a link or quote.  If you have a resource to add that isn't already there, please add it.  If you're just looking for main jets, many HD dealers have them.  They use Mikuni carbs too.  Just call and ask for large round Mikuni main jets by whichever size you want.

Rob

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
vroom1776
Serious Thumper

Reply #2 - 09/20/05 at 16:30:30

any motorcycle should have the jets you need, just bring in the jets you take out b/c there are different types of main & pilot jets.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #3 - 09/20/05 at 21:33:07

Downtown Harley Davidson in Tukwila. Ask for Doug in parts, he rides a big Drifter, loves the Savage, really loves rubbing HD's nose in it. Tell him Jeff from Bent Bike sent you to him.  Don't waste the gas coming to my shop for motor parts. Filters, sure, oil, sure, tires, definitely. Can't touch our prices on customizing stuff or tires (bring me the wheel, mounting is free, balancing $8 bucks per wheel, IF it takes weights, just have to buy tire from me). Boss is off Wed and Thurs, drop in, I'll try and cut you deals on stuff.
-WD

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 09:59:44

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › carb kit - where to buy? in Seattle

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!