Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Left the shop...
08/16/05 at 20:34:50

Even though i've been having a lot of fun, I had to leave the shop I've been at the last few months. Back said enough is enough.  Too much brawn, not enough brain needed the last couple weeks.

Have offers from several other shops in the area, all of them "white collar" positions instead of "ring around the collar" positions. My eidetic memory may come in handy yet. Taking a couple days to recuperate and see which direction I want to go.

I wasn't banned from the old shop, so, if you need me to pick up air/oil filters, MAC exhausts, universal mufflers, used HD mufflers, etc, feel free to shoot me an e. Can't get around very well at the moment, but, you'll get your parts.
-WD

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
shawn_b
Ex Member

Re: Left the shop...
Reply #1 - 08/16/05 at 21:55:26

thanks hope it all turns out better for you

shawn

IP Logged
dannimal
2005 No Login

Chicago IL (S/W Suburbs)
Reply #2 - 08/17/05 at 01:59:44

It takes some courage and alot of BALLS to do that man! but I've been in the same spot before as well and it did work out for the better, even if it did take 6 months!! Life is alot better when it's behind you!
Good thing to hear you got some positive leads to go on from the get go. A guy with your knowledge of cycles (old/new) is very sought after by any cycle shop with any brains between their ears.
Very good move to leave the old shop on good terms so you got something to fall back on if all else fails or for just part time if they/you ask for it.
Best of luck to you WD!! Grin

-95 black savage- Supertrapp exhaust- K&N filter- custom mirrors & grips- Metzler 880's
  IP Logged
Hammy211
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/17/05 at 03:03:01

Sucks about your back, but it sounds like you have the job taken care of at least.  

I did shoot you an email a while ago about the shocks you had mentioned in marketplace.  Do you recall recieving it?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:33:52

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Left the shop...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.