Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Got My First 1,000 miles in (Read 2 times)
bikingb
2005 No Login

Love to Ride!

Appleton, WI
Got My First 1,000 miles in
07/27/05 at 12:19:38

Hi I have had a couple of replies.  I just want to share the joy!!!http://suzukisavage.com/bbs/YaBBImages/rolleyes.gif I got my 2002 Savage 28 days ago and have gone a little over a thousand miles.  I'm pretty happy with it.  Bought a windshield and gel seat (non-button).  The buttons looked uncomfortable to me.  Also installed the saddle bag supports and saddle bags.  Wish I'd gotten wider ones.  They don't hold much.  It has been really sunny here until this week so Yahoo.  I'm glad for this forum.

B

Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of that which you really love..... Rumi
http://bikepics.com/pictures/598442
bikingb   IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Re: Got My First 1,000 miles in
Reply #1 - 07/27/05 at 13:37:22

bikingb wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:07:
Hi I have had a couple of replies.  I just want to share the joy!!!http://suzukisavage.com/bbs/YaBBImages/rolleyes.gif I got my 2002 Savage 28 days ago and have gone a little over a thousand miles.  I'm pretty happy with it.  Bought a windshield and gel seat (non-button).  The buttons looked uncomfortable to me.  Also installed the saddle bag supports and saddle bags.  Wish I'd gotten wider ones.  They don't hold much.  It has been really sunny here until this week so Yahoo.  I'm glad for this forum.

B

way kewl junior,  i bought my 04 last july and today will pass the 10,000 mile mark.that was 5 between july and oct, then 5 since april or so.  

keep up the riding, and post pictures as well. i would love to hear of peoples rides.

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
GregH
YaBB Newbies
2005 No Login

Brookville,PA
Reply #2 - 07/27/05 at 14:36:24

Hey,

That's great , I'm just about 20 miles away from the 1000 mile mark, I was hoping to hit it tonight but it looks like rain so I'll have to wait. I got my 04 Savage in May, I don't know how you guys find the time to ride so many miles. The only thing have on mine so far is the saddle bags and supports. I'm definetly thinking about the gel seat, it's not the most comfortable bike but I'm still loving every minute on it. This is a great site, I'm pretty new to this but have learned alot from just reading what you more experienced rides have wrote. Thanks alot, and I'm sure you'll be hearing alot more from me as I run into new things with my bike.

IP Logged
alice61
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/28/05 at 09:37:30

Hi Im Alice, new to this board and new rider.
I picked up my new to me 1999 LS650 Monday.  It had 510 miles on it.  Just to get it home my husband put 100 miles on it, he parked it and said thats it for this year. Grin

I have riden it about 20 mile and then spent the rest of the time giving it a good polish.  I am so excited!!!

Its now needs it oil changed and hubby will give it a good going over.  Did I say I was excited?  Ya I did and I am. Wink

Congrates to all the new Savage owner!!!! Wow I am excited about this!!

Alice

IP Logged
GaThumper

Powder Springs, GA USA
Reply #4 - 07/28/05 at 10:33:12

>  way kewl junior,

Does that make you a Ratt fan, sluggo?  Grin

IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #5 - 07/28/05 at 13:04:41

GaThumper wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:07:
>  way kewl junior,

Does that make you a Ratt fan, sluggo?  Grin

why yes i am. nice pickup on an obscure reference. Cheesy

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #6 - 07/28/05 at 15:03:29

Heh, I was humming that for hours after reading it.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 10:58:47

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Got My First 1,000 miles in

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.