Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone in Pittsburgh? (Read 2 times)
lcs151
Ex Member

Anyone in Pittsburgh?
07/12/05 at 09:28:57

Hi I was just wondering if anyone lives in or around Pittsburgh by chance and would like to meet up for a ride?
-Lauren

IP Logged
rkutzner
Ex Member

Re: Anyone in Pittsburgh?
Reply #1 - 07/12/05 at 17:00:06

Bummer, I'm in Baltimore but was home last weekend and rode with my brother.  He's around the Greensburg area....if you ever want a nice ride take Rt 30 East past Ligonier.  At the top of the summit is a dive restaurant in the middle of nowhere (name something like 'woohaas' or something weird like that).  Anyways, the food is fantastic, from the stuffed green pepper soup to the 1.33 lb grilled ham sandwich (only $3.95!).  Yep, that is well over a pound of ham alone and grilled it tastes like bacon !!!

Can you tell I like to ride and eat?   Hope you find someone to ride with..........Smiley

IP Logged
Paula71
2005 No Login

Ohio Rider 'N Luvn
every minute!

Troy, Ohio
Reply #2 - 07/12/05 at 20:21:27

Smiley Hey Lauren,
I am not in PA, but 5 hours west of you in Ohio.  So few Savage/S40 riders around.  Last week went to a bikers night and I actually seen 2 Savages! Never did get to meet their owners though Sad  AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days is this weekend in Lexington, OH.  I was hoping to make it if the hurricaine rain isn't so bad.  That is half way to you!  Maybe someday we could hook up.
Good Riding

WWW sctsamj sctsamj   IP Logged
shawn_b
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/13/05 at 09:07:30

i live in subs of cincinnati i have olny found 1 person in mason we have not hjooked up yet my we can meet up for an ohio ride. 8)

shawn

IP Logged
GregH
YaBB Newbies
2005 No Login

Brookville,PA
Reply #4 - 07/15/05 at 16:53:27

Hey Lauren,

I live about 80 miles north of Pittsburgh in Brookville it's right at the intersection of RT 28 and I-80. I'd like to meet for a ride sometime, If you want to head my way we could ride up through Cooks Forrest.

Greg

IP Logged
TBeck2000
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/18/05 at 06:57:15

I'm in Pittsburgh (South Hills).  I'll be taking the MSF course next week at CCAC so we'll see how that goes.  I'll probably want to get some miles under my belt before I tackle any group riding, though.  I plan on riding my bike to work in Pleasant Hills on nice days, so the miles should come pretty quick.

IP Logged
lcs151
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/21/05 at 13:22:34

coool! Let me know when you feel more comfortable. i just started this year too, so dont feel too bad.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 10:45:19

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Anyone in Pittsburgh?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.