Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
back to Trump, but choppin' the Thump..... (Read 9 times)
Trump2Thump
YaBB Newbies

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

Space Coast of Florida
back to Trump, but choppin' the Thump.....
06/09/05 at 16:49:58

after gettin' the Thump out of the shop after two weeks i rode to the local bike mega-mart to check out the new Triumphs and man are they sweeeeet...... by the end of the year i'll be riding a brand new absolutely gorgeous Bonneville T-100....... you absolutely cannot beat a 24 month UNLIMITED mileage warranty....... i lived my whole life in New England until February and never made it to Laconia...... my 39th birthday is tomorrow and Laconia starts this weekend...... for my 40th I'm riding up from Florida and partying with friends for my first bike week...... and i'll visit my 72 Daytona that is purring once again....... thanks for resurrecting my first love, Karl....... i'll get practice in Daytona in February, a short 70 mile ride away from me and then hit the Kangamangus next summer........ and i've decided to keep the Thumper cuz i just love this bike and am going to turn it into a show bike....... i've got a friend who does custom leather work so he's gonna redo the seat with ACTUAL padding so my cheeks don't get numb after an hour....... and i'm going to work with a friend to design a completely custom paint job....... first thing, though is a set of ape hangers....... any suggestions for something that will give me the Captain America feel i crave without making my arms go numb after 15 minutes like Peter Fonda always complained about???

I'm livin' and dyin' in 3/4 time.....
islandcat88   IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: back to Trump, but choppin' the Thump.....
Reply #1 - 06/09/05 at 22:21:13

Krome Werks 13.65 inch rise are perfect for me height wise. Be ready to extend the wiring, replace the brake hose and both cables. See my bike pics onPaladins photo album tosee why you need new cables...
-WD

Happy tinkering. A highbar Savage makes for a pretty good AJS or Matchless knock-off...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 17:05:35

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › back to Trump, but choppin' the Thump.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.