Ride with the Motorclub (Read 5 times)
Kropatchek
Serious Thumper

Why more than 1
cylinder?

Alphen a/d Rijn  Netherlands
Ride with the Motorclub
05/17/05 at 06:21:09

Last sunday I was invited by the Motorclub of Woubrugge. About 30 bikes of different kind participated. The ride was in the Alblasserwaard, backroads and dijkes, were we had to ride single file most of the time. Unfortunately I left my camera at home so no pictures  to day. To give you an impression of the ares, visit
http://www.kinderdijk.nl

We stopped after an hour for coffee and another hour later for lunch. On the way back we had a drink after one hour. Comming to the point now: although I have fitted Suzuki gelseats and raised the front of the seat I had a sore but. Angry
I think I still need the S40 gelseat.

Greetz
Kropatchek Grin

Never ask your bike to scream before her throat is warm.
'93 Sav in '96 ( yellow) looks
  IP Logged
Karen627
Ex Member

Re: Ride with the Motorclub
Reply #1 - 05/17/05 at 20:48:07

I clicked the link -- it looks like it's absolutely beautiful over there.  You need to warn people before clicking, though -- I'm at work at the moment, and now I'd much rather keep looking at those pictures than go back to what I was working on.   Wink

That's one thing I'd love to do, tour other countries on a motorcycle.  (I'm sure the people at my job would be very understanding if I asked them for a couple of years' paid vacation to do just that...  Roll Eyes )

My S40 still has the stock seat -- have you ever sat on the S40 gel seat?  If so, was it a big difference?

IP Logged
Mr 650
Serious Thumper

The LS650- Classic
style & 4-valve
engine

Mempho
Reply #2 - 05/18/05 at 00:33:43

I expect you could recover some of the cost buy selling your LS gel seat.
We await your review of the S40 vs. the LS gel seat. Grin

Nice ride too.

Kropatchek wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:05:
although I have fitted Suzuki gelseats and raised the front of the seat I had a sore but. Angry
I think I still need the S40 gelseat.

Greetz
Kropatchek Grin

SilverBlue '01,K&N,Snorklectomy,125mm NOS carb, 1/2 spacer & 155, 'Trapp, NC flyscreen, Suzy GelSeat, Osram H4
later..putt. Putt, PUtt, PUTT! 8)
HelmetLawsSuck
  IP Logged
Kropatchek
Serious Thumper

Why more than 1
cylinder?

Alphen a/d Rijn  Netherlands
Reply #3 - 05/18/05 at 00:51:55

Refering to the seats.
I have no experience with the S40 seat, the Suzuki 2005 S40 is not available in Holland. Also the S40 accessories are not.
Have read in the forum that the S40 seat is much beter than the Savage 2 piece seat, hense the gelseat will be the best, I guess.

To buy the seat in the USA and have it shipped to Holland will set me back $260. So for the moment it's on my wishlist. Anyone wants to part with the standard S40 seat and ship it to Holland??

Greetz
Kropatchek Grin

Never ask your bike to scream before her throat is warm.
'93 Sav in '96 ( yellow) looks
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 19:53:36

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Ride with the Motorclub

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.