Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Sharpest Bike (Read 22 times)
savagethumper
Ex Member

Sharpest Bike
03/29/05 at 14:13:28

Alright, I have the ugly bike thing going on in another post; now I want to know what all you guys think is the best looking [glow=red,2,300]production [/glow] bike.  Not modified, right off the showroom floor.

My first choice would have to be the  Victory Vegas.  I know it's a little overpriced, but it looks so clean.
Wink

IP Logged
Mr 650
Serious Thumper

The LS650- Classic
style & 4-valve
engine

Mempho
Re: Best looking bike
Reply #1 - 03/29/05 at 14:18:48

You mean after the Savage...er S40  Smiley I assume.
I would have to say the Vegas would be on my short list, in fact of any V-2 I like the Bombardier  
I had the hots for a FJR, but my back says nope.

SilverBlue '01,K&N,Snorklectomy,125mm NOS carb, 1/2 spacer & 155, 'Trapp, NC flyscreen, Suzy GelSeat, Osram H4
later..putt. Putt, PUtt, PUTT! 8)
HelmetLawsSuck
  IP Logged
Nightrain
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/29/05 at 14:20:55

Its no savage but......

IP Logged
savagethumper
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/29/05 at 14:21:10

Of course I meant after the Savage.  Geez, don't be silly Lips Sealed
By thw way, Nightrain, is that a Confederate?

IP Logged
Nightrain
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/29/05 at 14:29:36

Not really sure what you mean by confederate. Although it started as a custom, they mass produce these things now.  You can order this exact bike right from the factory depending upon the level of completion you require. You can buy all the parts plus the cost of the additional fabrication needed to make this a completely  bolt-together project for $23,152. The complete motorcycle, as pictured and ready to ride, is $32,452. Call it what you will but is sure is a sweet lookin' chopper  Wink

Cheers!

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #5 - 03/29/05 at 15:10:01

My vote is for the Confederate Wildcat, don't have a picture handy but it is one nasty looking bike. Ed L.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Nightrain
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/29/05 at 15:21:31

The confederate wildcat

Now I get it, I didnt even know confederate was a bike company until now. I thought confederate was some slang term. Surfing this board is better than going to school  Grin

IP Logged
Mr 650
Serious Thumper

The LS650- Classic
style & 4-valve
engine

Mempho
Reply #7 - 03/29/05 at 15:23:06

Waits a minute ??? those ain't "off the showroom floor", "production", they are at least special/custom order, aren't they?
I mean more like pony-up 10 grand and wait til they get around to putting it together, w/ BIG  Shocked balance due ala OCC?
A guy could do alot w/ the extra 15 grand and a real box stock "assembly line" bike. Grin
..at least a Savagster could!

SilverBlue '01,K&N,Snorklectomy,125mm NOS carb, 1/2 spacer & 155, 'Trapp, NC flyscreen, Suzy GelSeat, Osram H4
later..putt. Putt, PUtt, PUTT! 8)
HelmetLawsSuck
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #8 - 03/29/05 at 15:44:47

That's the critter, believe that Confederate has been making the Wildcat for around five years as a low production bike. The rear suspension has a hidden monoshock while the frame is the oil tank. Asked about one last year at the local OCC type chopper store and was told that thier clientle have a differrent riding style. Just was curious to see one up close, I'm attracted to strange and unusual things Grin. Ride Safe

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
RG
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/29/05 at 16:43:00

Okay, so don't everybody hate me, but you've gotta admit that the V-Rod is a good lookin' bike.  Expensive, yes.  Personally, I'd never spend an extra, hmm, 10-15 grand just to have a sticker on my bike that says Harley, but that's just me.  Anyway, just thought I'd throw the the V-Rod out there.

IP Logged
Nightrain
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 03/29/05 at 16:56:47

I have to agree  Wink. Although I would never dish out that much cash for a bone stock harley, It is a gnarley bike. There is a fella in my office building that has one with some aftermarket pipes. That thing sounds nastier than a hemi cuda' with glasspacks.

IP Logged
bobo383
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

Neck=Red

Arlington, TX
Reply #11 - 03/29/05 at 16:59:35

Street bikes made from old dirt bikes are cool.  This one's Omar's

There's a tt600 ratbike in this month's Metric Road Bike that I'm drooling over.  Can't find an online pic.  My XR500 will succomb soon to this kind of project.

Arlington Texas
Used to have 98 & 88 Savages
  IP Logged
bobo383
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

Neck=Red

Arlington, TX
Reply #12 - 03/29/05 at 17:05:45

Oh my -- somebody beat me to it with an XR500.  This is as close to perfect as it gets for me.  

Don't mind the double pipes and two carbs, it's still a thumper.

Arlington Texas
Used to have 98 & 88 Savages
  IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #13 - 03/29/05 at 17:17:06

1969  honda 305

1972  kawazaki 500 triple  green.

1950  mustang single built in glendale california.  350.00 retail

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
erikrichard

Reply #14 - 03/29/05 at 17:54:06

The Yamaha Warrior looks better than the Vegas or Vrod (WAY BETTER THAN THE VROD) in my opinion, too bad it doesnt ride as good as it looks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 00:01:15

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Sharpest Bike

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.