Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Savage washing (Read 13 times)
Michael

Re: Savage washing
Reply #15 - 03/09/05 at 03:26:31

Savage_Rob wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:03:
I'm relatively sure it's P O O N that worries the PC nazis.

LMAO....never thought of   p  o  o  n   ...are the kids still saying that? well that is phat and wak.....

cheers

Michael

IP Logged
Michael

Reply #16 - 03/09/05 at 03:33:04

Diane wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:03:
Geeeezzzzzz!  What kind of crud do you guys get on your bikes?  I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to lift the scuff marks off and I've never scraped it with anything.

Now Diane

[font=Verdana][glow=red,2,300]Everyone knows that combat boots leave bigger scuff marks than patent leather pumps...lol.......(kidding) Grin [/glow][/font]
Seriously though....my crud was baked on from months of neglect, when I first heard about the oven cleaner remedy, on this forum. The previous owners neglect, mostly.

cheers

Michael

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #17 - 03/09/05 at 06:03:54

For major washings, I also use the do-it-yourself car wash.  For touch-up in between, I use the canned Honda Spray Cleaner and Polish.  This stuff is great.  It cleans and polishes at the same time and does everything from windshields to chrome.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 00:00:56

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Savage washing

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.