Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Chopper Project (Read 153 times)
Mario Thorne 86 SAVAGE

Re: Chopper Project
Reply #15 - 02/20/04 at 02:15:22

dudes i found this 2 days ago by accident check it out very cool chopper site with forums http://www.chopperunderground.com/

mario

IP Logged
Paul

Reply #16 - 03/15/04 at 09:46:26

I too am interested in chopping my savage but I don't know much of what is involved. I see that you can get fork tubes up to 4 inches longer at forking by franks but I am not sure how you get the degree of rake you want, is it the triple tree that needs to be changed to get the angle I want? For now I just want to extend my forks out a bit to get more of a custom chopper look, nothing to drastic yet. I saw seeger cycle has front ends but they are too pricey.

IP Logged
Paul

Reply #17 - 03/15/04 at 11:06:58

I notice in the gallery section there is a bike in picture 61 that has had the front forks altered. That is kinda what I am looking for. If someone knows what was needed to do this and the degree of rake etc, that would be appreciated,

Thanks Paul

IP Logged
BoBbY

Reply #18 - 05/24/04 at 14:37:29

Hi all savages Wink  Im from Sweden and i´m just finishing a 1,5 year long work on my -00 Savage.... its brand new and the only things still left is a third of the frame and of course the sweeet engine.... The frame has been rebuild with a Harley softtail rearframe. The upsidedown fork, fat swingarm/suspension and 17" threespoked wheels comes from my old -91 Suzuki RGV 250. Twin discbrakes in front and single disc in rear. Carbonfibre fenders, frontspoiler etc. Rear seatcover from Ducati Monster but in alloy and carbon..
Rizoma licenseplate holder, Stretched gastank for sportster with rebuild mounts and twin aerostyle gascaps, Fat and low dragbar,steelbraided brakelines, cnc footcontrols ,Thunderbike frontlight, blue lights on the engine from Kuryakin, everything topped off in an awesome paintjob in a color that changes between gold and purple.....   I will soon have pictures of my beauty !!
Smiles from Stockholm Sweden /BoBbY  Grin

IP Logged
paul

Reply #19 - 05/24/04 at 20:44:57

Sounds great can't wait to see the pics!

IP Logged
grey-head
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 05/25/04 at 17:00:24

??? I have what probably seems like a stupid question, I have a muffler off a sporster and I want to put it on my savage. My question is how do I get the factory muffler off?? My bike only has 9200 miles on it so I don't understand why I'm having a problem getting the old one off.
Any tips???
   Thanks and God bless...-john-

IP Logged
Tim Oppor

Reply #21 - 06/03/04 at 17:48:57

If anyone is scrapping their savage tank please let me know, mabey we could strike a deal on it

Thanks

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 09:06:16

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Chopper Project

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.