Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One-off lowrider/Chopper LS650 (Read 30 times)
FunnyBikePhil

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

One-off lowrider/Chopper LS650
06/05/24 at 13:11:02

Looking to sell my unfinished LS650 chopper project. I built the frame 5 or 6 years ago, the build post is on here somewhere. It's not your typical chop frame, it's a work of art -completely made from super strong and very expensive T45 Steel tube, and completely bronze welded. I made it around 2 inches longer than stock and fitted a longer drive belt.  The engine runs fine but there is no longer any wiring on the bike - wiring and paint are the main jobs that are left to do.

I have all the parts from the donor bike still and those come with it. The front caliper needs rebuilding and fitting, the fuel tank is sound but  rusty inside and needs treating or replacing, and the speedo needs mounting. Bike is located in Lancashire UK. I have more pics of the bike and frame if required. Oh, and there's a real nice sprung leather seat fitted since the last picture, I'll have to take some more pics when i get chance.
Selling because it's not going to get finished, I've got other bikes to build and would like the space back. Open to offers but theres over £1000 in the chassis alone, so any offers need to reflect that.

received_561491257683385.jpeg
  IP Logged
FunnyBikePhil

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: One-off lowrider/Chopper LS650
Reply #1 - 06/05/24 at 13:14:52

One of the frame

IMG_6451s.jpg
  IP Logged
FunnyBikePhil

SuzukiSavage.com