Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Long time no see, from Sweden! (Read 33 times)
Zepp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Long time no see, from Sweden!
05/29/24 at 05:59:02

Thank you guys or gals, you are still the best!
The summer is coming fast and hard this year in sweden, for a week or two it was hotter in Scandinavia then in the medeterainian region!
In anyway as Viking ancestor it took me as a surprice.. I did get the bike out twice, befor I thought I do a DIY inspection, let it stay in the front stay, check the oil level! I couldnt se any level.. so I tuped up new oil.. befor I saw.. it was alredy full, up to the upper limit!
In anyway, tilt the bike ony a few degrees, and one get another readings on the oil level inspection glass!
However.. after not tilting the bike back and forth and added more oil.. I did get disapointed, (on my self)!
Soo I want to do it right this time.. find the oil drainige plug, and bleed some oil out, make the level visible again.. to be safe!
Its this, they (Suzuki) have hiden that plug verry well, but thanks to this site i fund it.. and its 14 mm on my bike!
In anyway, the weather seams to stabilies.. no more heat, rain in the afternon as usual!
Now I shall try to losen that drainplug.. and preferaly only drain  those few extra deciliters that I put in!

IP Logged
DragBikeMike
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Honolulu
Re: Long time no see, from Sweden!
Reply #1 - 05/29/24 at 12:12:35

Welcome back Zep.  Hope you enjoy your summer.  I bet it's beautiful there in Sweden.

Knowledge is power.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Long time no see, from Sweden!
Reply #2 - 06/13/24 at 21:25:28

Hay Zepp  , we're on the same team in world affairs now  Cool  Smiley

I can see where there could be a "vibration" when the crank hits the oil level at the bottom of the stroke , but as long as its not "That Full" then is it really a problem ?

Just RIDE IT !   Wink

I would think the summer in Sweden would be too short , but bikers from Sweden would have really good winter ridding gear !  

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 07:53:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › Long time no see, from Sweden!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.