Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The biggest crime in the history of medicine (Read 465 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The biggest crime in the history of medicine
Reply #75 - 03/15/24 at 16:21:18

Because it clearly states that there is graphene in the sapels.
Here's a screen shot:

Those are completely different samples in different locations on different microscopes that do not have graphene slides  that quote is from the information I provided years ago.  Using quotes from a Different document from a Different vaccine sample does not fool anyone.  

That Different information doesn't address what I am talking about, this is nothing more than you continuing to ignore me while I have enough respect to answer your questions.

You asked:

Where does that graphene on the microscope come from?

I answered you.  It's on the amorphous slide supplied by Quantifoil.  For some reason you will not acknowledge this.

Why do you consider graphene on a microscope slide to be "proof" of graphene inside the vaccine?  Pulling up other information from different samples that are NOT an amorphous slides is nothing more than avoiding the fact that the "proof" provided before was a lie.

You were lied to on that one document, you presented it here and now refuse to acknowledge that.  I on the other hand will actually look at the information and separate the difference between a truthful source and a lying one.

Why do you think the graphene on Quantifoil slide is inside the vaccine?  Why won't you answer that?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/24/24 at 23:24:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The biggest crime in the history of medicine

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.