Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The biggest crime in the history of medicine (Read 465 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: The biggest crime in the history of medicine
Reply #60 - 03/14/24 at 04:44:40

No more than 2 official studies that show it is not. Would you accept 3 studies that show there is no graphene as evidence it is not in the vaccine? How about 4? Many exist, how many would you need to consider it proven? There is evidence, but it needs to be compared against the totality, not cherry-picked and blindly accepted in a vacuum.

I'm glad we can agree that there is evidence. Why are we talking about legal terms now? But there is sufficient reason to take this to justice, as has now been done in Spain.

After reading those you don't see some issues with concluding graphene is present in the viscous components? Further study needs done, and the fact that in both cases the secondary lab tests using the same BAR-ID did not get the same results needs to be addressed.

I think the outcome of fair tests can be guessed at, and the researchers indicate that there needs to be a discussion, so we are doing well

Why is the very source you providing here not accepting those studies as proof? The agency link you offered doesn't consider it proven.
Proof is a

Proof, as you put it, is a legal term and the Spanish judiciary has a case pending, based on this investigation to get from evidence to proof.

Your historical "proof" of graphene has been proven to be only on the slide of an electron microscope and not in the vaccine. You refuse to acknowledge that. What's wrong with admitting that one document was not "proof" of graphene in the vaccine?

Historical, I think the word is justified, but it is not just purely because of the piece of graphene found in the research that you and I have presented, but the whole covid story in itself is a schandal, not just the vaccine.

I look at the whole Covid thing and the political shift from democracy to a totalitarian system that is going on and that is something you are not doing. I gain insight by investigating suspicions. I believe your position is anti-conspiracy. My position is curiosity and wanting to shed light on abuses.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #61 - 03/14/24 at 07:40:53

Here are some outages from ‘papers’ studying graphene.

Just a simple search, on the computer, using the terms, “is graphene toxic”, “is graphene toxic to humans”,  returns PAGES of articles.

The ‘reports’ on the web, are ‘reports’ on the web.
Read them, then come to a conclusion.

As I have not taken any of the C-19 variants of the vaccine.
“… I have no reason to bring up scam products that have zero context to the topic being discussed.  …”
(Opinion = a view on the topic. View = a  opinion on the topic)

Conclusion on a topic,
    Depends on
Who butters the bread.

“…Graphene possesses wider biomedical applications including drug delivery,…”

“…graphene-family nanomaterials (GFNs) are widely used in many fields, especially in biomedical applications….”

“…graphene materials have been widely used in various fields, including energy storage; nanoelectronic devices; batteries [10–12]; and biomedical applications, such as antibacterials [13, 14], biosensors [15–18], cell imaging [19, 20], drug delivery [8, 21, 22], and tissue engineering [23–25]….”

“…with the application and production of GFNs increasing, the risk of unintentional occupational or environmental exposure to GFNs is increasing [26]. And recently, there are some investigation on GFNs exposure in occupational settings and published data showed that the occupational exposure of GFNs had potential toxicity to the workers and researchers…”

“…Several reviews have outlined the unique properties [35, 36] and summarized the latest potential biological applications of GFNs for drug delivery, gene delivery, biosensors, tissue engineering, and neurosurgery [37–39]; assessed the biocompatibility of GFNs in cells (bacterial, mammalian and plant) [7, 40, 41] and animals…”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #62 - 03/14/24 at 10:10:14

Here are some outages from ‘papers’ studying graphene.

Just a simple search, on the computer, using the terms, “is graphene toxic”, “is graphene toxic to humans”,  returns PAGES of articles.

I don't think there is any debate on graphene being toxic.  It's like saying liquid morphine is toxic, there's PAGES of information on it, but is it IN the vaccine?  The debate is if graphene is in the vaccine, and at a harmful capacity.

What zevenenergie has posted as "proof" is a document showing graphene on the slide of an electron-microscope.  Not in the vaccine.  The metal that the microscope is made out of is also deadly when shoved inside a human body.  That doesn't mean it's "proof" that metal is in the vaccine.  

There is evidence, but there are at this point thousands of tests, mostly independent, trying to search out the vaccine components.  Only two or three have said they found graphene, and none have provided the samples.  If three labs said they had "proof" there is NO graphene in the vaccine, they showed you the paperwork but did not let anyone have access to the actual vaccine samples - would you be suspicious of that?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #63 - 03/14/24 at 17:20:48

Eegore wrote on 03/14/24 at 10:10:14:
"  I don't think there is any debate on graphene being toxic.  It's like saying liquid morphine is toxic, there's PAGES of information on it, but is it IN the vaccine?  The debate is if graphene is in the vaccine, and at a harmful capacity. ..."

“… I don't think there is any debate on graphene being toxic….”

If it is Toxic, why then the references of what it is used for ?

“…Graphene possesses wider biomedical applications including drug delivery,…”  
“…graphene-family nanomaterials (GFNs) are widely used in many fields, especially in biomedical applications….”  
“…graphene materials have been widely used in various fields, including … … …  and biomedical applications, such as antibacterials … … …  drug delivery [8, 21, 22], and tissue engineering…”
“…Several reviews have outlined the unique properties … and summarized the latest potential biological applications of GFNs for drug delivery, gene delivery, … … …”

“…The debate is if graphene is in the vaccine, and at a harmful capacity...”

Question. What would be the, “…harmful capacity…”

“…It's like saying liquid morphine is toxic,…”

Another question, is ‘dry’ morphine not toxic ?
Or does, Dry and Liquid, morphine have different toxicities, depending on if,  dry or  liquid ?

(A inquiring mind want's to know)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #64 - 03/14/24 at 22:34:42

If it is Toxic, why then the references of what it is used for ?

Many things used in medicine are toxic.  Electromagnetic radiation is toxic but x-rays don't kill or mutate the DNA of everyone that gets one.  

References of anything used in any medical field is not proof that component is inside any vaccine or any other known substance.  For instance the graphene "proof" zevenenergie offered describes the material on a slide within an electron microscope.  This is ignored, but that doesn't change the fact that a description of graphene as a "biomedical" use within that microscope slide is not evidence that graphene is within the viscous material of the vaccine.

Question. What would be the, “…harmful capacity…”

That is the question.  The problem is out of literally thousands of sample tests done worldwide by hundreds of laboratories, they have yielded only a few examples of graphene inside of the viscous component of the vaccine and none of them offered those samples to any other lab.

So since there is hardly any actual graphene samples it is pretty much impossible to assess.  Considering billions of doses exist, I would have expected at least one shared sample by now.

Another question, is ‘dry’ morphine not toxic ?

No.  Dry forms of morphine are toxic.  

Or does, Dry and Liquid, morphine have different toxicities, depending on if,  dry or  liquid ?

Yes.  The highest contributing factor to toxicity is dosage.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #65 - 03/14/24 at 22:49:12

I'm glad we can agree that there is evidence. Why are we talking about legal terms now? But there is sufficient reason to take this to justice, as has now been done in Spain.

I agree there is an investigation however I do not think that there is an outcome to that investigation so my assessment is that graphene may or may not be in the vaccine and may or may not be at toxic levels.  Instead of saying an investigation with no outcome proves graphene is in the vaccine.

Historical, I think the word is justified, but it is not just purely because of the piece of graphene found in the research that you and I have presented, but the whole covid story in itself is a schandal, not just the vaccine.

Agreed as there would be no vaccine if there was no Covid, and all sides, every side, have politicized it and used it for various forms of profit.  

I look at the whole Covid thing and the political shift from democracy to a totalitarian system that is going on and that is something you are not doing.

Tell that to the State where I live that had to remove certain "lockdown" legislation, and change the SARS-COV2 mortality counting methods due to legal challenges my (and a few other) company initiated.  The difference is we used verifiable facts and not social media posts to send the case forward.  We certainly didn't pretend something was "proof" once we were shown it was false, make jokes then ignore it.

I gain insight by investigating suspicions. I believe your position is anti-conspiracy. My position is curiosity and wanting to shed light on abuses.

I don't care about most of that, I just have a system for assessing truthful material.  Reading a headline and passing it along as fact is not part of that process.  I prefer to actually read what I claim is factual and cross reference it with other material - then have at least 3 other assessments done with 2 being blind if possible.

Would you accept 3 studies that show there is no graphene as evidence it is not in the vaccine?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #66 - 03/15/24 at 02:51:49

These two things can be true at the same time.

1) the whole Covid debacle was a giant political cluster. Bad actors and power hungry narcissists, saw it as an opportunity to enforce their will over people. Others saw it as a way for political gain i.e. the 2020 election, which put an old man, whose own kids gave him the nickname Pedo Peter, in office.

2) there’s nothing sinister about the vaccine. It was certainly put together quickly and did not go through the years long protocol as others did. But executives at pharmaceutical companies did not purposely use components that would knowingly and absolutely harm people.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 03/15/24 at 03:11:35

You know were I stand Eegore.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 03/15/24 at 04:20:57

WebsterMark wrote on 03/15/24 at 02:51:49:
2) there’s nothing sinister about the vaccine.
  Let's just say we agree to differ on that point.

It was certainly put together quickly and did not go through the years long protocol as others did. But executives at pharmaceutical companies did not purposely use components that would knowingly and absolutely harm people.

To eazy.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #69 - 03/15/24 at 06:04:49

You know were I stand Eegore.

Apparently in a place where you won't acknowledge when "proof" of graphene in the vaccine is actually "proof" of graphene on an external electron microscope.  So it seems the only acceptable outcome for you is graphene in the vaccine, even if some of the evidence is a provable lie.

Would you accept 3 studies that show there is no graphene as evidence it is not in the vaccine? Is there a reason you won't answer this question?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #70 - 03/15/24 at 06:15:55

These two things can be true at the same time.

Agreed.  This has been my point the entire time.  People can politicize, profit from, and exploit anything, which they did from Covid for sure.

All the bad stuff can be true without graphene being inside the vaccine.

This reminds me of all the people that will argue that helmets don't help as an argument about government over-reach.  One can argue that the government should not force laws like helmet requirements (on motorcycles) and helmets can still protect the human head.  

But somehow they think trying to discredit how a helmet works will mean the laws aren't appropriate.  It's a poor argument to make.

This whole "vaccine must be poison" because organizations abused Covid impact is a feeble argument.  It could be poisonous, but when your standard is to offer "proof" then completely avoid at all costs acknowledging the "proof" applied to a microscope and not the actual vaccine, how can anyone take further arguments seriously?  

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #71 - 03/15/24 at 08:23:53

Where does that graphene on the microscope come from?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #72 - 03/15/24 at 09:38:59

Where does that graphene on the microscope come from?

I already told you in the original post, they come from Quantifoil:
https://www.quantifoil.com/products/quantifoil/quantifoil-circular-holes  

The slides are manufactured in multiple ways and only a few companies make them.  Why is it relevant where the graphene on an amorphous slide was sourced from?

There is a glass lens on the electron microscope, where does the glass come from?  

There is a polymer slide compressor, where does the polymer come from?

Would this be "proof" that glass and polymer are IN the vaccine?

Would you accept 3 studies that show there is no graphene as evidence it is not in the vaccine?  Is there a reason you won't answer this question?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #73 - 03/15/24 at 09:59:42

Because it clearly states that there is graphene in the sapels.
Here's a screen shot:

It was investigated with the micro Raman method, I just looked up what that is for you.

Micro-Raman spectroscopy is a powerful analytical technique used to investigate the vibrational and rotational modes of molecules in a sample. It's a form of Raman spectroscopy that offers high spatial resolution, typically on the order of micrometers or even smaller, allowing for the analysis of very small sample areas.

In a typical micro-Raman setup, a focused laser beam is directed onto the sample, causing molecular vibrations within the sample. A small portion of the scattered light, which has been shifted in frequency due to the vibrational modes of the molecules, is collected and analyzed. This shift in frequency provides information about the molecular structure and composition of the sample.

Micro-Raman spectroscopy has applications in various fields such as materials science, chemistry, biology, and pharmaceuticals. It can be used to study a wide range of samples, including thin films, nanoparticles, biological tissues, and individual cells, providing valuable insights into their chemical composition, structure, and properties.

And because I have finally been able to make everything clear, I will conclude with this:

https://i.imgur.com/9IJxkZ8.mp4   (10 seconds)

« Last Edit: 03/15/24 at 11:08:13 by zevenenergie »  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #74 - 03/15/24 at 15:42:13

So finally there is something that the entire world can agree on... and that's creating a deadly vaccine for an imaginary virus.
Very motivational

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/24/24 at 22:41:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The biggest crime in the history of medicine

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.