Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The biggest crime in the history of medicine (Read 465 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The biggest crime in the history of medicine
Reply #45 - 03/03/24 at 02:14:36

And if you're not just crappity smacking around, or are blind to what's going on in the world;
Do you really think that these laws are being introduced to safeguard the health of people?

No.  I think the claim that France made a law in "secret" that allows their government to charge and incarcerate any human for advising against mRNA, or the Covid vaccine is a lie.  Because it is not true, and was actually tabled on November 15, 2023 indicating it followed the same process as other laws.  It was not secretly and suddenly enacted.

Instead of acting like all of this is true, I will instead say France has enacted more restrictive laws, but no go so far as to repeat false information because I want it to be true.  I will instead read the actual law and additional reference material using accurate information so I'm not caught up complaining about things that never happened.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #46 - 03/03/24 at 08:21:40

Quote:
Serowbot wrote on 03/02/24 at 08:09:58:
Personal insults
Don't go down that road
Serow

WOW,
When did that start ????????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #47 - 03/03/24 at 10:44:16

Eegore wrote on 03/03/24 at 02:14:36:
And if you're not just crappity smacking around, or are blind to what's going on in the world;
Do you really think that these laws are being introduced to safeguard the health of people?

No.  I think the claim that France made a law in "secret" that allows their government to charge and incarcerate any human for advising against mRNA, or the Covid vaccine is a lie.  Because it is not true, and was actually tabled on November 15, 2023 indicating it followed the same process as other laws.  It was not secretly and suddenly enacted.

Instead of acting like all of this is true, I will instead say France has enacted more restrictive laws, but no go so far as to repeat false information because I want it to be true.  I will instead read the actual law and additional reference material using accurate information so I'm not caught up complaining about things that never happened.

The question was, do you think it contributes to public health to make such laws as in France and whether the law in Belgium that makes any contradiction against the government punishable contributes to public health?
Here in the Netherlands, the idea is that new laws must first be approved by the House of Representatives. This has happened less and less in recent years and goes directly against democracy.

We now have a demise cabinet that makes decisions that are far beyond their authority. And the right-wing politician elected by the people is being thwarted from forming a new government and in its place there is now a threat of a left-wing government led by a European parliamentarian who will most likely become president. that is the world turned upside down.

It's absolutely crazy.
And if new elections were to be held now, that right-wing politician would receive more than 70% of the votes and that is an absolute record, in our country where we have 26 parties.

Our people are completely fed up with the way things are going.

But you can also bury your head in the sand, of course. Or have a low IQ. Or be a lefty (thats a combination of both). It's also better not to be right-wing.

It is quite an art to see reality.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 03/03/24 at 12:00:57

And Serow, you guys are insulting yourself.
Im just giving you a hand.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #49 - 03/03/24 at 13:35:03

Thanks?

I could say the same... only I'd be serious  Kiss

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 03/03/24 at 14:20:44

you can...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 03/03/24 at 18:34:35

The question was, do you think it contributes to public health to make such laws as in France and whether the law in Belgium that makes any contradiction against the government punishable contributes to public health?

I think it is a gross misinterpretation/lie in regard to what you claimed here about how France's law is implemented.  If it were true, and implemented as you stated, would not contribute to public health.  Laws like that do not contribute to public health.  They also, at this time, do not exist in France or from what I can find, in Belgium.  However similar restrictive laws do exist and are not beneficial to my knowledge in most cases, except for those combating medical fraud.

If I drastically misinterpret a US law and indicate that it applies in different way than it actually does, to different people, and mislead how it was implemented, what value is a question asking you what you think about it?  Since it's not even true, why is an opinion from anyone at all valuable?

The law you referenced in France was not secretly implemented, and it does not punish regular citizens for speaking out, or "advising against" mRNA or Covid vaccines.  That is reality.  I will formulate opinions on reality, not lies.

I will read the actual law and additional reference material using accurate information so I'm not caught up complaining about things that never happened.

« Last Edit: 03/03/24 at 20:42:55 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 03/12/24 at 03:15:57

Eegore wrote on 02/27/24 at 20:08:33:
[i]

I agree.  For instance when it is proven that graphene was only on the slide of an electron microscope and not ever in the vaccine, some people will deny that and claim the "proof" is elsewhere, not the circled document they literally said was "proof".  Then they will deflect the facts by attacking one of 5 different methods used to verify the data.

Well,lets look at this....

Interesting developments in Spain. The Provincial Court in Almeria has ordered an investigation into the Covid-19 vaccines being administered in the province. The investigation, which is carried out by the judicial police, must clarify whether a crime against public health has been committed.

It all has to do with a toxic ingredient that is said to be in the Pfizer vaccines. According to an expert report prepared by Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid, professor at the University of Almeria, reduced graphene oxide has been found in the vaccines administered to humans in the province, reports the Spanish newspaper Economist & Jurist.

https://www.economistjurist.es/actualidad-juridica/jurisprudencia/la-justicia...

The study of the vacin:
https://www.docdroid.net/TOPBZJY/microscopia-de-vial-corminaty-dr-campra-firm...

Conclusion of the study:

The microscopic examination of the sample provides solid evidence of the presence of graphene in the vacin.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 03/12/24 at 06:04:40

Well,lets look at this....

I did, years ago.  This information has been available since November 2021, I already referenced it here before:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355979001_DETECTION_OF_GRAPHENE_IN_C...

The problem is there is little to no consensus on the data he presents, especially among humans that work with energy-dispersive x-ray spectroscopy.

This is another example of deflection.  You presented "proof" and will still avoid acknowledging that your "proof" did not say what you claimed.  You instead will claim the "proof" is elsewhere, not the circled document you literally said was "proof".  Then they will deflect the facts by attacking one of 5 different methods used to verify the data.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 03/12/24 at 07:51:53

Well your link says this:

The  identification of  graphene oxide  structures can  be regarded  as
conclusive  in  8  of  them,  due  to  the  high  spectral  correlation  with  the  standard.  In  the
remaining  20  objects,  images  coupled  with  Raman  signals  show  a  very  high  level  of
compatibility with  undetermined graphene  structures, however  different than  the standard
used here.

And your link says this:
This research remains open and is made available to scientific community for discussion.
That's different from using it to end a discussion.

And your link says this:
Graphene  materials have  a potential  toxicity on  human beings  and its presence  has not
been declared in any emergency use authorization.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 03/12/24 at 16:14:39

The  identification of  graphene oxide  structures can  be regarded  as
conclusive  in  8  of  them,  due  to  the  high  spectral  correlation  with  the  standard.  In the remaining  20  objects,  images  coupled  with  Raman  signals  show  a  very  high  level of compatibility with  undetermined graphene  structures, however  different than  the standard used here.

It does say that, unfortunately not one other human can get that same reading.  This presents a problem.  More study needs done, this one paper should not end the discussion.  This is still a deflection to avoid acknowledging the "proof" you previously provided was not true.

And your link says this:
This research remains open and is made available to scientific community for discussion.
That's different from using it to end a discussion.

Agreed.  The discussion didn't end, it's been going on for years now and the issue is why can't anyone else get the same or similar results?  None of this comes from the "proof" you provided, that was not actually "proof" because it was a lie.  Similar to the misrepresented France law.

And your link says this:
Graphene  materials have  a potential  toxicity on  human beings and its presence has not been declared in any emergency use authorization.

It should not be declared since only one human has had these results while thousands of other tests have not.  None of that information is in your "proof" you provided, that you will not acknowledge was not "proof" since it was a lie.  

The "proof" you offered has only proven that graphene was on the slide of an electron microscope and not ever in the vaccine, you will deny that and claim the "proof" is elsewhere, not the circled document you literally said was "proof".  Then you will deflect the facts by attacking one of 5 different methods used to verify the data.

Then you offer the exact same information I did, years later.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 03/13/24 at 01:12:24

How much proof do you want if your own link already proves that there is graphene in the vaccine?
And in the same way you have labeled that French law as fake.

I understand that I cannot change your opinion, but you change facts and then there is no point in discussing it.

Denial seems to be a big part of your way of arguing.
It was well camouflaged, but it's denial.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 03/13/24 at 05:51:11

How much proof do you want if your own link already proves that there is graphene in the vaccine?

It doesn't "prove" it - that one document is not proof - your own source claims it is not proven.  A single assessment from one lab result, that has not been replicated, does not make anything proof.  One test group.  One test out of thousands got these results.  If one Optometrist tests your vision and says you have bad vision, and 1000 others do the same tests and can't find evidence of bad vision, do you have "proof" that you have bad vision?

And in the same way you have labeled that French law as fake.

I didn't label it as fake - it is real.   I said you misrepresented how it was implemented: There is a full publicly documented history of it's implementation, so how was it secretly implemented?  The very document you provide is prior to it's implementation.  Also it does not apply how you claim.  So the law is real, but your claim of how it applies, and to whom it applies, is incorrect.  

I understand that I cannot change your opinion, but you change facts and then there is no point in discussing it.

You could change my opinion if you would stop providing "proof", then saying it must be somewhere else when proven wrong.  Your "proof" of graphene has been proven to be only on the slide of the microscope and not in the vaccine.  You refuse to acknowledge that.  Instead you deflect by making jokes about one of the 5 methods used to prove it was a lie.  What's wrong with admitting that one document was not "proof" of graphene in the vaccine?  There's nothing to be afraid of.

"Denial seems to be a big part of your way of arguing.
It was well camouflaged, but it's denial."

This coming from the guy that still won't acknowledge the "proof" he provided was wrong.  Also the claimed hundreds of additional pages of information I read for you, then had assessed 4 other times, never had "proof".

Now you want to say the information I provided is "proof" when the documentation you provide is saying the exact same information has not been proven true but needs investigated.   What's so bad about being honest and acknowledging there is an investigation that is pending results?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 03/13/24 at 09:35:59

Two official studies that conclusively show that it contains graphene is not enough evidence to say it,s in there.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 03/13/24 at 10:50:42

Two official studies that conclusively show that it contains graphene is not enough evidence to say it,s in there.

No more than 2 official studies that show it is not.  Would you accept 3 studies that show there is no graphene as evidence it is not in the vaccine?  How about 4?  Many exist, how many would you need to consider it proven?  There is evidence, but it needs to be compared against the totality, not cherry-picked and blindly accepted in a vacuum.  

After reading those you don't see some issues with concluding graphene is present in the viscous components?  Further study needs done, and the fact that in both cases the secondary lab tests using the same BAR-ID did not get the same results needs to be addressed.

Why is the very source you providing here not accepting those studies as proof?  The agency link you offered doesn't consider it proven.

Your historical "proof" of graphene has been proven to be only on the slide of an electron microscope and not in the vaccine.  You refuse to acknowledge that.  What's wrong with admitting that one document was not "proof" of graphene in the vaccine?  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/24/24 at 22:40:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The biggest crime in the history of medicine

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.