Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
The biggest crime in the history of medicine (Read 465 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The biggest crime in the history of medicine
Reply #30 - 02/29/24 at 22:35:50

What the PROOF was about.
Was France has NOTHING,
 even remotely close,
to the 1st amendment here.

Everybody that is paying attention knows that.

The issue is using a lie as comparison.  France isn't doing what is claimed, so using that false parameter to illustrate how they do not have protections equal to the US 1st Amendment is in itself pointless.

Guatemala used to allow personal gun ownership especially in the home, but now due to recent legislation they are confiscating all guns, and incarcerating anyone that keeps a firearm or anyone that communicates against said actions, including those that are not in possession of a firearm.

I can compare that action in Guatemala and indicate it is PROOF that they have nothing close to the US 2nd Amendment protections.  

It's also a lie.  Guatemala never confiscated or incarcerated humans for having personal firearms.  So what is the point of using that as PROOF of anything?

So what else should we make up to illustrate the differences?  Canada is incarcerating anyone that speaks up against abortion.  That's a lie.  Should I use that information to PROVE Canada does not have the same 1st Amendment protections as the US, or use actual real, accurately interpreted Canadian law?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #31 - 03/01/24 at 00:42:07

But hopefully you will see that there is a trend towards governments taking power over citizens. For example, last week Belgium passed a vaguely worded law that literally makes everything a citizen does against the interests of the government punishable.

The new Criminal Code provides in its (new) Article 548 for the criminalization of malicious acts that affect government authority or that incite to do so. Here too, the penalty can be up to 3 years in prison and a large fine.

https://www.amnesty-international.be/nieuws/kwaadwillige-aantasting-van-het-g...

The newly adopted laws deprive citizens of the right to freedom of expression and the right to protest. Shocked

This trend started during the covid period and has now escalated.

If you don't see it or don't want to see it, I understand. After all, there is little you can do about it and we have a life to lead.

We are conditioned to trust the government, we are allowed to vote and all that.

But the laws that were introduced during the Covid period and the control systems that governments introduced here during the Covid period, together with the new laws that are now being secretly and illegally implemented, show a completely different picture.
The government is no longer at the service of the citizen, the citizen is at the service of the government!

We are enslaved and lose sovereignty over our bodies by mandatory RNA "Vaccinations"
The new laws in Europe have already made this possible.

We have to wait for the new virus that they will unleash on the population.

You can no longer say that these are consiracy theories. NGOs have the power and want to introduce a totalitarian system and move towards a social points system.

Covid was an exercise in obedience with far-reaching social changes.

I know this sounds extreme but it is reality.
There are organizations of intellectuals, philosophers and doctors all over the world who are sounding the alarm and uniting.

However, there is only one movement that can stop this trend and that is that the people massively ignore the new rounds of vaccinations that are undoubtedly coming.

Hence the new French legislation, which aims to suppress such uprisings.

« Last Edit: 03/01/24 at 05:30:42 by zevenenergie »  

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 03/01/24 at 06:15:18

A truism: Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The US Constitution is primarily a document of government limitations, but we are losing sight of that, primary because of the marriage between Democratic leftist and our media which has an enormous influence.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #33 - 03/01/24 at 06:37:06

Eegore wrote on 02/29/24 at 22:35:50:
"... The issue is using a lie as comparison. ..."  

You have it backwards.

It is the fact of the LACK of free speech,
That makes a lie about an government impingement more believable.

It is NOT, a false statement about a new law,
that makes free speech rare.

Perhaps the first post about this subject was not crystal clear.

Do believe the second post were I said:

"...it looked real.
(Don’t read French so I don’t  know)
Was France has NOTHING,
 even remotely close,
to the 1st amendment here. ..."

Was very clear.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #34 - 03/01/24 at 06:54:33

WebsterMark wrote on 03/01/24 at 06:15:18:
"... The US Constitution is primarily a document of government limitations ..."

Exactly.

That is why the great push to restrict all Gun ownership.

Because if/when that happens.
The 1st Amendment will fall,
and be inline with Frances !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #35 - 03/01/24 at 08:26:26

The first amendment only matters when it's your right.
It doesn't apply to others.
That's why the Right despises the ACLU

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 03/01/24 at 08:26:42

MnSpring wrote on 03/01/24 at 06:37:06:
Eegore wrote on 02/29/24 at 22:35:50:
"... The issue is using a lie as comparison. ..."  

You have it backwards.

It is NOT, a false statement about a new law,
that makes free speech rare.

Perhaps the first post about this subject was not crystal clear.

Do believe the second post were I said:

"...it looked real.
(Don’t read French so I don’t  know)
Was France has NOTHING,
 even remotely close,
to the 1st amendment here. ..."

Was very clear.

In France, the concept of freedom of speech is enshrined in the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen (Déclaration des Droits de l'Homme et du Citoyen), particularly in Article 11, which states: "The free communication of ideas and opinions is one of the most precious of the rights of man. Every citizen may, accordingly, speak, write, and print with freedom, but shall be responsible for such abuses of this freedom as shall be defined by law."

While not exactly identical to the First Amendment of the United States, which guarantees freedom of speech, religion, and the press, France's Article 11 similarly protects the freedom of expression and opinion. However, there are differences in the legal frameworks and interpretations between the two countries.

And I think you are absolutely right,  that the interpretation of constitutions and the continued push for changes or even abolition in favor of the government is a very bad thing.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 03/01/24 at 09:59:03

Serowbot wrote on 03/01/24 at 08:26:26:
The first amendment only matters when it's your right.
It doesn't apply to others.
That's why the Right despises the ACLU

You’re wrong as usual. We don’t trust the ACLU because it attracts liberals as a career path, a lot like colleges and universities. Much like prosecutors deciding on hate crimes, they see the world through their liberal, leftist glasses.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #38 - 03/01/24 at 12:37:43

Serowbot wrote on 03/01/24 at 08:26:26:
The first amendment only matters when it's your right. It doesn't apply to others. That's why the Right despises the ACLU

LLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The ACLU recognizes free speech, and the right to own a gun.

YET

The ACLU believes the Constitution does not guarantee an individual right to armed self-defense.

So the ACLU says one can own/have/use a gun,
Just NOT FOR SELF DEFENSE !

A-Yep, (according to the ACLU)
I can have a gun,
and shoot it at a range.

Yet when a ILLEGAL/Gang Member/Thief, breaks down my door, and they have a Illegal/Stolen Gun.
I am to just stand their, (according to the ACLU), and let them do what ever they want.  

Got It !!!!!!!

Better practice with a Baseball Bat/Hockey Stick/Golf Club, and HOPE their is not more than one !

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 03/02/24 at 00:11:10

We are enslaved and lose sovereignty over our bodies by mandatory RNA "Vaccinations"

Except many of the laws are old, but are updated to address the internet.  We had the same issue in the US.  People complaining about the "new" laws that literally have been there for decades, but nobody cared because the government never applied them.  Once Covid came around, people were upset about the "illegal" lockdowns that were already in law.

Doesn't make it right to impose lockdowns, etc. but also doesn't mean the laws werent there all along.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 03/02/24 at 00:18:30

You have it backwards.

"More believable" is not "True".

What I am saying is that the claim that the information provided here about law in France is not "PROOF" that "PROVES" anything, because it is a lie.

Believing France could do such a thing makes sense, but there is zero PROOF provided in this thread of such an action.  Claiming there is actual PROOF from what was presented here is incorrect.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 03/02/24 at 03:11:51

Eegore wrote on 03/02/24 at 00:11:10:

Except many of the laws are old, but are updated to address the internet.  We had the same issue in the US.  People complaining about the "new" laws that literally have been there for decades, but nobody cared because the government never applied them.  Once Covid came around, people were upset about the "illegal" lockdowns that were already in law.

Doesn't make it right to impose lockdowns, etc. but also doesn't mean the laws werent there all along.  

No no no..... Do,n,t go that way.

I am talking about laws that were introduced last week in Belgium and France.
I live in the Netherlands and that is next to Belgium. We were the freest country in the world in almost all areas, but especially in human rights.

During Covid, many laws were introduced to ensure that the policy dictated by the WHO could also be implemented in the Netherlands.

'There has been a lot of opposition here. But the fear card was played. And people accepted the new laws not knowing that they contained many clauses that went much further than was made public and that paved the way for even more freedoms to be taken away.

You can bring your so-called "facts" into the discussion, but don't crappity smack around whit things I say, becouse I know, what I'm talking about. Angry

And if you're not just crappity smacking around, or are blind to what's going on in the world;
Do you really think that these laws are being introduced to safeguard the health of people?

Then you have a very, very low IQ.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #42 - 03/02/24 at 08:09:58

zevenenergie wrote on 03/02/24 at 03:11:51:
Do you really think that these laws are being introduced to safeguard the health of people?

Personal insults
Don't go down that road
Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 03/02/24 at 09:38:35

Serowbot wrote on 03/02/24 at 08:09:58:
zevenenergie wrote on 03/02/24 at 03:11:51:

Personal insults
Don't go down that road
Serow

It's not an insult jet. But it would have been better to leave it out and just leave the question. So you had to answer it.
So again:

If you're not just crappity smacking around, or are blind to what's going on in the world;

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 03/02/24 at 13:16:25

It goes on.

The female doctor from the video with which I started this topic found out that the research had been withdrawn and made this video where she explains precisely and in clear language how shocking the vaccine was and how misleading big pharma worked.

Hear all about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3F38nsP5Rw

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/23/24 at 10:57:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The biggest crime in the history of medicine

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.