Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I'm Baaack! Did ya miss me!?!? (Read 244 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: I'm Baaack! Did ya miss me!?!?
Reply #30 - 07/05/16 at 06:11:22

I have a flowering bush or two here in my yard every spring it loads up with bees.
Two years ago there was a swarm (cluster) on my neighbors property, a fella from middle Alabama came down and got it.
The neighbor just did a search for beekeepers and picked the first guy he came across.
Thing is, there are two guys in Navarre that raise bee's and sell the honey from the back of their truck or at the flea market nearby.
Guy from Alabama was estatic... "new blood" he says Smiley Guess bee's have genetics too, who knew Smiley
I remember the day we went to get a swarm for one of our boxes, it was out in the woods on a dirt road, a friend of dad's said a farmer had called him.
We drove the backroads home, I was in a suit in the back of a pickup with a camper shell holding a big ass limb set with the swarm on it.
LOL... those were the days.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #31 - 07/05/16 at 17:37:34

There's probably laws against that nowadays!  Grin

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #32 - 07/05/16 at 18:53:02

Keep the mustard handy. Once you've been stung,remove the stinger(s) and then put a blob of yellow mustard on the sting, has a natural numbing affect. Always take it camping !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 00:48:41

General CategoryThe Cafe › I'm Baaack! Did ya miss me!?!?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.