numb butt (Read 180 times)
Beachpea
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: numb butt
Reply #15 - 07/03/16 at 19:13:58

jcstokes wrote on 07/03/16 at 12:16:05:
I brought the medium sized one from memory. Best go to the Air Hawk website to make sure of the sizing. There are two quality grades, and I brought the lesser one off an EBAY seller for less than Air Hawks retail.

Thanks for the suggestions!

In the interim, I called Air Hawk's customer service and they suggested the newer model Air Hawk R in the small size (11" x 11") saying that the larger one (14" x 14") would be too large. Since the dimensions of the driver portion of my stock seat is 12" x 12", I'm inclined to follow their suggestion.

Reading more here on SuzukiSavage.com, however, I'm also considering a small sheepskin buttpad from alaskaleathers.com for about half the price. It seems popular here. Any thoughts on the relative merits of the two?

IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Re: numb butt
Reply #16 - 07/05/16 at 18:15:59

I have mentioned this several times, but don't think anyone else used it. I put 1 1/2" of memory foam on top of the original eqipment foam and recovered it. It came from a twin bed WalMart mattress cover--about $30. then I used the left over foam for every little project I could. Took me 3 or 4 years to use it all.  Smiley

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 02:40:39

General CategoryThe Cafe › numb butt

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.