Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I can't make this stuff up... (Read 104 times)
badwolf
Serious Thumper

Ridin' my Lil'
Bagger - 153k miles
so far

Palm Beach County, FL
I can't make this stuff up...
06/21/16 at 09:33:14

South Fla is the tip of a big funnel bringing down nut cases of ALL kinds -

Woman, 85, charged with attempted homicide; no bail set

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/woman-85-charged-with-attemp...

Can't you people up north keep SOME of your nut jobs in state?

Must add this one-

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/state-regional/video-shirtless-florida...

I guess Texas comes in second-

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/national/fixer-upper-goats-shot-killed...

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: I can't make this stuff up...
Reply #1 - 06/21/16 at 09:50:25

Quote:
An 85-year-old suburban Boca Raton woman called police Monday morning saying she hadn’t seen her husband since the night before, when she had shot at him with a small pistol, deputies say.

Well, no s*it Sherlock. If my wife shot at me with a small pistol she prolly wouldn't see me for a while either  Grin

I think there's a secret government program here in NY that rounds them folks up and sends them to Florida. Probably find out on the internet if ya know where to look.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/21/16 at 09:54:15

She only shot him a little bit... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/21/16 at 11:45:11

So, only a little bit of the bullet went in.
It only went in a little ways.
Does that mean he only has a little bit of a HOLE in him?
Can ya even Have half of a hole in ya?

I shot my rooster several years ago. I guess I only shot him a little bit. I heard that Thump and didn't see him several days. He never snuck up and spurred me again. Hawk got him a few days after he started coming around again.
I wept
laughing
I think the hawk only killed him a little bit.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #4 - 06/21/16 at 12:00:48

" He never snuck up and spurred me again."
I really DON'T want to know what occurred in the hen house that got that rooster so upset at JoG2...... (And I wouldn't put anything past a Texan.)   Shocked

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Kenny G
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com The
Singles Club...LOL

Robson Ranch, Denton, Texas
Reply #5 - 06/21/16 at 14:33:27

Here where I live, like two blocks away, a woman was beating her husband over the head with a carpenters hammer. He tired of it very quickly and held her at bay with a .357 until the police arrived.

She told the police, he is 79 years old and she caught him banging the next door neighbor lady.

I am going to be a lot more careful since that happened as I see one of my hammers is no longer on the tool rack....LOL

Kenny G

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/21/16 at 17:03:25

I got tired of being ambushed when I tried to feed and water that rooster, so I let it run free and I could put food and water down away from the crazy thing.
I was working on the bike, things had been cool, I saw him, he was acting all casual, I turned, went back to work, WHAM, two holes in my leg, right through the blue jeans.. I slapped it in the head with the hammer I was using, not hard, yes, Bot, just a little,, Blasted thing came back, I grabbed a 22 pistol and shot it as it was retreating into the underbrush. Didn't see or hear anything from him for days,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #7 - 06/21/16 at 17:23:38

One of the local radio stations has a "Dumba** of the Day" segment which consists of news reports from around the country of stupid people doing stupid things. Nearly all of them usually come from Florida. Sorry to all the Floridians around here!  Tongue

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #8 - 06/22/16 at 05:32:04

JOG....I would suspect that most of the world has no idea what it is like to have a Rooster that attacks.

I grew up on a farm, and the chickens ran loose.  We had a Rooster that would attack me on a regular basis.  I can remember being about 5 years old, and sneaking around the yard so the Rooster wouldn't see me.  I still can vividly recall one memory of having a stick in my right hand.....and peeking around the corner of the house to see if the Rooster was in the yard - and then running to the Plum tree in the yard and stopping to again scan for the "enemy".

And if the Rooster didn't get me......we also had a Goat that liked to butt me and knock me down.  In retrospect.....I wonder how I ever got the courage to go outside!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #9 - 06/22/16 at 05:42:40

When I was growing up it was mostly the banny roosters that had attitude problems on our place and we clipped their spurs.
Worst things we had was a billy goat you couldn't turn your back on (until momma clocked him with a 2X4 one day) and a darn male goose.
When a goose bites it twists it's head ! WOW it hurts!

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 06/22/16 at 05:45:45

A rooster can whip a five year old pretty good. The stick was a good plan, but not getting seen is much better. You paint a good picture,
Courage to go outside..
You were definitely headed into hostile territory.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #11 - 06/22/16 at 07:52:04

Don't blame your Florida weirdos on us, they mostly behave until Fla has them a while  Grin

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #12 - 06/22/16 at 10:17:53

old_rider wrote on 06/22/16 at 05:42:40:
When I was growing up it was mostly the banny roosters that had attitude problems on our place and we clipped their spurs.
Worst things we had was a billy goat you couldn't turn your back on (until momma clocked him with a 2X4 one day) and a darn male goose.
When a goose bites it twists it's head ! WOW it hurts!

we had a couple of turkeys patrolling the place
theyd meet the LDS' at the drive way and run them off

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #13 - 06/22/16 at 15:35:41

Nothing like living in Wierd Florida, I've been here for 11 years and am always getting a good laugh. I think it has something about being closer to the equator and getting spun faster. Cheesy

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 02:17:53

General CategoryThe Cafe › I can't make this stuff up...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.