Send Topic Print
Kind Motorcyclist (Read 118 times)
Gerry

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Southwest Michigan
Kind Motorcyclist
05/24/14 at 04:11:48

Someone posted this over at the Wild Guzzi forum.  I thought it was pretty cool.
Gerry

This message was posted using Google Chrome on a system using Linux Mint 17 Mate
  IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Re: Kind Motorcyclist
Reply #1 - 05/24/14 at 04:34:26

Nice little compilation, I stopped traffic last week and rescued a turtle from the road    Cheesy

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #2 - 05/24/14 at 06:23:56

the human race just may survive yet

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 05/24/14 at 07:05:15

Random acts of kindness,, nice stuff.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/24/14 at 07:21:51

Busy guy... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #5 - 05/24/14 at 08:35:22

Wow!  I needed that today!  Thanks!

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #6 - 05/24/14 at 09:23:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/24/14 at 07:05:15:
Random acts of kindness,, nice stuff.
I have helped shoving a van up the driveway to a gas station, allowed someone to borrow my cell phone, saw a lady being held my a man I doubled back and he was gone before I got to her.

Wife was out driving, saw a steaming car, stopped, I was at home, she called me to bring water, "watch for a white SUV", "GEEZUS he is on the motorcycle!".  Bungied a 7 gallon container use for camping.  I don't do "cage" if I can avoid it!

If you are any sort of even half decent human you will have done similar.  Karma is a pregnant dog, but she helps those who help her.

WWW   IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #7 - 05/26/14 at 07:37:52

We need more of this here ( in my area).. seems most are too busy or too disinterested.

I guess my own favorite little story was when I was driving down the interstate and saw light way down the embankment. I had to go about 1/2 mile to the overpass (I didnt see them till I had passed them) go back about 2 miles and double back. I beat the Police and fire dept by about 2 minutes. Two little ole black ladies in a Ford Explorer SUV. Mostly I just hung around for the official to arrive. But then they made sure everyone was OK told them to call for a tow truck ... WTF??? They were not allowed to help with the car. Nothing was broke. So I asked the ladies if I could try and drive it out. They said yes, and it took about 3 minutes to putter up the embankment.

As much grief as I (we) get for being racist ( in MS) there's at least three of us the know better.

Latest instance wasn't much, stopped for a haircut at my normal place. A little old man had a flat tire so I got out my pump and aired it up. He offered to pay me, I couldn't think of what to say other than umm no. Its not being nice if you get paid for it!   Once I got inside my barber told me he was a retired deputy sheriff. (this was last week)

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #8 - 05/27/14 at 18:26:59

Had someone do something very nice for me the other day.  It was out of his way and he didn't have to do it.  I didn't know the guy.  He wouldn't accept payment either.  Thanks stranger!

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #9 - 05/28/14 at 10:32:02

The guy with the blue and white wr250x helping the wheel chair that was stuck was in one of our Yamaha forums.
Which prompted me to take a video of me helping push a 750 virago into the back of a truck, when a guy and his older friend could not do it. I will attempt to find the video.....

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 05:44:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › Kind Motorcyclist

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.