Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UK Modified Savage riders! (Read 43 times)
LondonThing-co-uk
Ex Member

UK Modified Savage riders!
05/26/04 at 07:10:07

Hi, trying to get a few modified (or standard) Savage riders together to meet and ride to shows or bike meets in August this year, also would be nice to get a little comunity together to help each other out with projects or problems, Give me a mail if your interested and want more details. I havent posted any photos of my savage due to broken digi-cam, but i think you may find it V interesting!
chris@londonthing.co.uk

ChrisF..

PS im currently staying in Hereford, so if ur in the area, let me know!

IP Logged
maria
Ex Member

Re: UK Modified Savage riders!
Reply #1 - 05/27/04 at 20:01:40

yes very interested - i am  in south wales about an hours run from you - i have a standard savage but hopefully money allowing will be making some changes to her this summer - just minor, change the bars, get rid of the sissy pad, shorter rear brake arm, bits and bobs. feel free to contact me here with any updates.

i wasn't really that interested in turning her into a chop, i bought a savage cos she is just right, but looking at the pictures on the site i am changing my mind..i am going to a chop shop this weekend to look at some possibilities. I used to have an xs650 chop which i inherited that i loved but was a real beast to ride.

But i haven't had a lot of luck with this bike so i might wait and upgrade in a year or two and buy a younger model and chop that, see how it goes.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 18:07:12

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › UK Modified Savage riders!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.