Send Topic Print
hagon forksprings (Read 15 times)
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
hagon forksprings
Today at 09:15:25

Thinking about doing some front suspension. Saw this kit online. https://hagon-shocks.co.uk/product/ls-650-savage-91-includes-oil-400-049-01k/

It says 91-01 but I am sure it would fit a 2012.
Does anyone have experience with these fork springs? I am looking for increased comfort on long rides. Not sure if this would even make a difference, but I figured I'd ask and see. I've worked on forks before, so it would not be a hard job for me.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Re: hagon forksprings
Reply #1 - Today at 17:50:59

Whatever you choose, if you're taking it apart, that is The Time to get an orbital  palm sander and spray bottle of water,some  3M green scrubby pads and get that crap clear coat Offa the lowers. If you go to the paint shop the body shops use you can get two-stage rattle can clear. DO NOT USE IT without a carbon filter mask. If you can smell, taste,detect in any way that product, change filter packs. You don't want to have epoxy vapor in your lungs.

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Re: hagon forksprings
Reply #2 - Today at 18:36:22

SurvivingPhilly recently got some rear shocks from Hagon.  I'm not sure anyone has swapped out for Hagon fork springs.  You might PM SurvivingPhilly to learn more about Hagon and what he may know.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/22/24 at 23:22:36

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › hagon forksprings

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.