speed of dark?

Tucson Az
No guns?
10/20/24 at 14:13:51

No guns at Jan 6?
Let's lay that myth to rest once and for all
Also bombs, and hotel room stash houses for more guns

Listen up
POLICE RADIO TRANSMISSIONS, IDENTIFYING INDIVIDUALS WITH FIREARMS, INCLUDING AR-15'S, NEAR THE ELLIPSE JAN 6
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5021970/user-clip-police-radio-coverage-j6

Trump knew and didn't care "They're not after me"
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5021833/cassidy-hutchinson-president-trumps-aw...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
Re: No guns?
Reply #1 - Yesterday at 05:50:51

who cares? you do realize this country was founded in revolution right? I really don't care. This doesn't effect who I am voting for in 2 weeks.

Trump all the way. As a devout Catholic, I cannot put my vote behind a Democrat. Their party is in full support and advocation of abortion. I will always vehemently oppose this.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #2 - Yesterday at 08:37:09

the Christian right is neither

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
Reply #3 - Yesterday at 08:42:21

thumperclone wrote on Yesterday at 08:37:09:
the Christian right is neither

no side is perfect. I have some disagreements with those on my side too. At the end of the day, I firmly believe Abortion is murder. I believed this before I converted as well. The protection of unborn life is one of my top priorities. And I know, by voting Republican, I can make sure Alabama retains it's strong anti-abortion laws.

There are other reasons as well. I don't like hordes of migrants pouring across the border either.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #4 - Yesterday at 09:42:05

It is time that we give the Christians a helping hand.

If we are going to force things on each other, then I want to enforce that everyone who is against abortion does not get help in dying.

So no peaceful, dignified, and pain-free experience for the dying.

No opioids such as morphine or other medications to control discomfort. Also other symptoms such as shortness of breath, nausea, and anxiety also not managed with specific medications.

Because of young women with a child conceived by rape, or women who face a hard life due to the lack of a partner or a reasonably prosperous environment, I also insist that the dying should not receive guidance from: family members, chaplains, priests, imams, rabbis, or other spiritual leaders.

Because what you do not grant to others, you do not get yourself, because as a Christian you are of course not hypocritical and you accept God's will without grumbling or complaining.

Jesus didn't complain when he was nailed to the cross. And I know how devout Christians want to be, but they never succeed, hence this help.

Oh, you were already against abortion before you were converted?

That must have been because of your conditioning.
Did you or your family grow up in a Christian environment?

Say you've never had sex outside of the reason that you wanted to create life. Not that jesus ever asked his disciples that of course. it's one of the church's fabrications that you've probably ignored.

Your ballot is not there to make life miserable for others, brother.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
Reply #5 - Yesterday at 09:49:15

I do not support assisted suicide either.... Or "death with dignity" or whatever you call it.

Comparing Abortion to giving someone  medicine is moronic, I won't even entertain such a comparison. Same goes for visits from their clergy. Abortion is MURDER. It is NOT healthcare. Only a savage would think abortion is not murder.

Yes, I 100% believe a raped woman should be forced to give birth. Murdering a human because their father raped their mother is INSANE. If anything, execute the rapist so he won't harm anyone else.

Abortion is the sacrament of Satan. Sacrificing unborn humans to the demon Moloch. "My body my choice" is a direct insult against the Eucharis where Jesus says "This is my body". Abortion is the Satanic opposite of the Blessed Sacrament.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - Yesterday at 09:59:48

If you are so concerned about life, why are you a member of an organization where child abuse is common and perpetrators are protected and shielded. How is it possible that Satan is so strongly represented within the walls of the church?

Don't you think that being a member of such an organization perpetuates the work of Satan?

IP Logged
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
Reply #7 - Yesterday at 10:12:31

Humans are human, and will always sin. Being a member or clergy of the Church does not make one sinless. The Church has made far worse mistakes in the past anyway. Predators seek positions of power where they are over children. The American public school system has FAR MORE cases of child abuse than the Church. I don't see anyone pitching a fork against the school system to tear it down.

IP Logged
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
Reply #8 - Yesterday at 10:13:57

Additionally, I believe anyone regardless of who they are deserves the strongest punishment for molesting children. It should be a capital punishment.

Jesus said "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - Yesterday at 10:46:05

I wonder what Jesus would say about the situation in the church. I don't think he would compensate for it with his sayings. I think he would rather speak of an organized crime by people who speak in his name.

Schools report more cases of sexually transgressive behavior due to the daily contact of teachers with children, while churches, especially the Catholic Church, have had to deal with a major historical scandal in which the abuse remained hidden for years.

The church has shown itself to be completely untrustworthy and morally corrupt in all aspects of life. I think they have lost all right to represent the divine.

Their spiritual malpractice is a very bad thing that has already caused a lot of suffering.

IP Logged
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
Reply #10 - Yesterday at 10:51:43

Cool story but:

1. Regardless of what you believe about the Church, Abortion will always be murder. It doesn't matter if you are Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, or Jew, abortion will remain the ruthless murder of the unborn.

2. No one is forcing you to follow Christ in the Church He established. He gave you free will. This includes free will to sin, and free will to reject Him.

3. The Church has taken care of the the problem, and actively assists law enforcement. My diocese maintains a list and makes every single instance public. Even in cases that were 60 years ago, my diocese exposes them. The Church does not support sin. I am sorry if you were effected by bad actors within the Church.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - Yesterday at 11:08:54

TheBabyDerp wrote on Yesterday at 09:49:15:
Abortion is the sacrament of Satan. Sacrificing unborn humans to the demon Moloch. "My body my choice" is a direct insult against the Eucharis where Jesus says "This is my body". Abortion is the Satanic opposite of the Blessed Sacrament.

That exact phrase was shouted to disrupt a Harris rally
Is that from the bible?
No
Funny how you think you're thoughts are your own

The problem is you would force them on the 70% of people that believe differently
That's a losing proposition in a free country
This is a Democracy not a Theocracy

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
Reply #12 - Yesterday at 11:10:20

We are not a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Representative Republic. There is a difference. And I do support Theocracy.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - Yesterday at 11:17:36

TheBabyDerp wrote on Yesterday at 10:51:43:
Cool story but:

It's far from a cool story.
And It is remarkable that believers always claim to be right because they adhere to a faith.

3. The Church has taken care of the the problem, and actively assists law enforcement. My diocese maintains a list and makes every single instance public. Even in cases that were 60 years ago, my diocese exposes them. The Church does not support sin. I am sorry if you were effected by bad actors within the Church.

Tanks I was not effected.

You can't expect organized crime to correct itself.

IP Logged
TheBabyDerp

Love to ride and
travel.

Mobile, Alabama
Reply #14 - Yesterday at 11:23:54

We aren't "organized crime". The Church is the largest charity organization. We have built more hospitals than any other group. The church did correct itself, but we have other issues now unrelated to child abuse.

Yes. Almost every faith claims to be right. I wasn't raised a Catholic, and all of this happened before I converted. Of course, us converts tend to be more zealous about our beliefs. Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/24/24 at 01:32:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No guns?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.