Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
If you're an older guy, GET VAXXED ! (Read 42 times)
zipidachimp
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

surrey, b.c.
If you're an older guy, GET VAXXED !
10/20/24 at 00:33:22

Got hit with a second round of SHINGLES last week, first was 2013.
Last time, pain was minimal, hardly noticed. This time, pain was intense, from left shoulder to wrist. Why the diff? Dunno !
Symptoms are an abdominal/chest rash on only one side of body.
SHINGRIX is the vaccine, free up here !
Cheers!  Cool  
ps: still sore a week later !

IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Re: If you're an older guy, GET VAXXED !
Reply #1 - 10/20/24 at 01:50:52

YES, get that vaccination!!  
If you get no other vaccine, get THAT ONE.

I was in AGONY for over a month.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
zipidachimp
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

surrey, b.c.
Reply #2 - 10/20/24 at 03:33:27

It's a weird disease, symptoms will not cross body's centreline. Tylenol, not Advil, is recommended pain relief. Pain lingers long.......
Cheers!  Angry

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #3 - 10/20/24 at 07:26:02

Had it about 5 years ago , got it after my doctor said I was too young don’t worry about it. I had to change doctors cause I was seriously going to do some physical damage to that dumb son of a bitc. Then he says it will only last 2 weeks , 9 weeks later. He better hope I never see him on the street. So yes get the shot ! I was lucky I had it on my torso around rib cage , no escaping it on my front back and sides. Misery , that POS has a kick in the nuts coming !!!

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #4 - 10/20/24 at 07:47:51

Ruttly wrote on 10/20/24 at 07:26:02:
Had it about 5 years ago , got it after my doctor said I was too young don’t worry about it. I had to change doctors cause I was seriously going to do some physical damage to that dumb son of a bitc. Then he says it will only last 2 weeks , 9 weeks later. He better hope I never see him on the street. So yes get the shot ! I was lucky I had it on my torso around rib cage , no escaping it on my front back and sides. Misery , that POS has a kick in the nuts coming !!!

I had the pleasure of running into a man who had a license to practice medicine after he had misdiagnosed me and fed me God Knows how many injurious pounds of pills trying to solve a problem I didn't have while the Problem went undiagnosed and untreated.
He,based on his appearance, was living out of a suitcase. I suspect She took him to the cleaners. I waited for him to go to the mens room. Went in, addressed him by name and told him what a dumbschitt he is and explained Why. Stupid sunovabitch DIAGNOSED me as Manic/Depressive without One Single piece of Lab work.
After I gave up on doctors and just went home to wait to die my wife found an advertisement in the Thrifty Nickel, of all places.
Went in there, told them my history, and they took every biological sample except bone marrow.
Works out I was full of heavy metals, which imbalances PH which turns people into Petri dishes, I had low level fungal bacterial And viral infections. Standing up for more than two minutes? Nope..

Yeah, I gave that dumbass an earful.
IDK if he learned anything, tho the only thing I remember him saying was he couldn't remember my name. And that was Fine with me. Never told him..

Doctors are responsible for plenty of death and ruin. Act accordingly.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - Yesterday at 06:01:34

Had it about 5 years ago , got it after my doctor said I was too young don’t worry about it.

How old were you?

IP Logged
zipidachimp
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

surrey, b.c.
Reply #6 - Yesterday at 22:57:37

I might have caught a break! Took my last Tylenol more than 24 hrs ago. Still sensitive, but pain appears lessening.
Need to talk to pharmacist about geting vaxxed in the future.
Cheers!  Cool

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #7 - Today at 07:24:13

Let me put my finger on the matter and I'm not claiming to have all the answers, but maybe you can do something with this:

Doctors learn a lot about the body but many just see it as a job. Having to deal with their mistakes is a very unpleasant experience especially because we tend to trust them and they try to radiate that trust (white coat). Recognition of the suffering caused is often hard to find.

There is a spiritual cause behind every illness but allopathic medicine has lost sight of that. With shingles it is often stress and mistrust and hostility. That then creates a climate in the body in which the virus thrives.

The pain it causes could be called a reflection of the metal pain in the body mind system.

A medicine is of course a blessing but redeeming yourself and working on a better climate in the body is often forgotten. So there is more possible than just getting rid of your complaints. I am talking about a natural well-being.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #8 - Today at 07:56:42

Easy to say , till you’ve had it , you’ll never know.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #9 - Today at 13:17:16

There goes my career as an online alternative doctor.... Smiley

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/22/24 at 15:30:44

General CategoryThe Cafe › If you're an older guy, GET VAXXED !

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.