Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Liars at hurricane relief. (Read 192 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Liars at hurricane relief.
Reply #30 - Yesterday at 15:13:43

Just think of all the raging you can do once Milton hits

A dream come true for you

Best disaster ever!

Withhold
Will you watch it before you deny it?
Or just deny it?  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - Today at 03:53:08

“The Supreme Court on Wednesday temporarily barred the Biden administration from implementing one of its latest efforts to provide debt relief to Americans with student loans. In a brief unsigned order, the justices declined to allow the Department of Education to put into effect a July 2023 rule, known as the SAVE Plan, intended to provide debt relief for lower-income borrowers while challenges to the rule continue in the lower courts.”

My point is the supreme court justices obviously have red flags going up on this issue as all of us should have. I understand the Supreme Court is ruling on  one specific issue, but the idea about student debt relief is more of a big picture issue and they clearly have constitutional concerns.

My biggest objection is the whole idea behind using the phrase “canceling student debt” is ridiculous, it’s a lie, it’s purposely distorting the truth for political gain.

The bigger political question is does executive office have the authority to take government funds and pay off financial institutions for loans taken out by students for education? I just heard Biden‘s press secretary say Congress control the funds, which is why they need Congress to come back to fix the immigration issue, FEMA funding, etc.  However, if the executive office can move tax money from one account and pay off loans totaling in the billions of dollars, why can’t they take funds and hire 1500 border agents? Why can’t they take funds and give it to FEMA? Why do we say Congress controls the purse strings?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #32 - Today at 08:43:57

Yeah, that's who you want in charge
The dumbest man ever

Trump Criticises Harris For Not Using Sharpie To Change Hurricane’s Path

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - Today at 09:11:44

Between the two, yes I’d rather have Trump.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - Today at 10:25:17

My point is the supreme court justices obviously have red flags going up on this issue as all of us should have. I understand the Supreme Court is ruling on  one specific issue, but the idea about student debt relief is more of a big picture issue and they clearly have constitutional concerns.

I agree with this however implying the Biden /Harris did it anyway after the SCOTUS said no is false, especially when using the actions in a totally different loan program made decades ago.

I think it is appropriate to work off a portion of a loan.  Humans that paid for 20 -25 years, with a written agreement, are not in the same category of humans that have paid one year with no agreement.

The steps being taken in the SAVE act should be questioned.  They should not be compared to the older loans from decades ago.  Biden had every right to tell the Dept of Education to honor those loan agreements.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #35 - Today at 10:29:33

Very helpful Donny  Tongue

Fact check: Six days of Trump lies about the Hurricane Helene response
- Monday: Trump falsely claims Biden hasn’t answered calls from Georgia’s governor
- Monday: Trump cites baseless ‘reports’ about anti-Republican bias in the North Carolina response
- Thursday: Trump falsely claims the Biden-Harris response had received ‘universally’ negative reviews
- Thursday: Trump falsely claims Harris spent ‘all her FEMA money’ on housing illegal migrants
- Friday: Trump falsely claims $1 billion was ‘stolen’ from FEMA for migrants and has gone ‘missing’
- Saturday: Trump falsely claims the federal government is only giving $750 to people who lost their homes
- Saturday: Trump falsely claims there are ‘no helicopters, no rescue’ in North Carolina

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 14:26:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Liars at hurricane relief.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.