Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Close but not quite there… (Read 7 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Close but not quite there…
Today at 06:03:44

I’m close to predicting a Trump victory. Not quite there but close.

Harris is not pulling away, if anything she’s stagnating or dropping. The Jack Smith story did nothing because the trust in those organizations is slipping further away. Harris offering $750 to Americans while giving millions to illegals and billions to Ukraine is not going over well.

And Trump’s support has always flown under the radar so I believe he’s got more voters than what numbers say. The celebrity endorsements never increase voters, all they do is turn people away. Bruce Springsteen yesterday was embarrassing.

The VP debate may or may not have helped. I have no gut feeling on that. It did show those two men would be better choices for the top spot than Trump and Harris. And between those two, it’s not even close, Vance crushes Watz.

I’m going to wait a little longer before sticking my neck out but I’m leaning Trump right now. And by the way, I’ve got a nice bottle of Woodford Reserve on the line cause I bet someone that Harris would win. Hope I’m wrong.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Close but not quite there…
Reply #1 - Today at 08:26:38

The number of younger humans claiming hey will vote has increased.  Most will vote Harris as the mediums they consume for information are almost exclusively Pro-Harris, and basically Trump comes across as a clueless old man to them.  Harris is pro-choice, pro-college loan forgiveness etc. things they see as immediate impact - thus hitting that instant-satisfaction thing they are fast to approve of.  Going to college?  Vote Harris.  Having sex?  Vote Harris.  

Want to take a gamble on the consumer index due to tariffs?  The what?  What's a tariff?  

If she has a chance to win, I believe it will be due to this.  This is an opinion for anyone incapable of understanding what an opinion is.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/04/24 at 10:18:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Close but not quite there…

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.