Yeah,, and? (Read 39 times)
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Yeah,, and?
Yesterday at 22:19:01

The handwringing when "He's still sharp as a tack" stopped being even slightly tenable, the Who do we HAVE to replace him? Was The Question,, because she was Worser,,
Until they realized they had NOBODY..
Then the media took over.
Strike up the Band, boys! She's a Winner!
And every lefty dutifully Forgot she was the border czar, and was a proud of her ethnicity Indian and was pure as the driven snow, not having sukktanfukkt her her way into politics.

Memes, fact laden cartoons even lefties can understand.

IP Logged
TheBabyDerp
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah,, and?
Reply #1 - Today at 05:15:19

It's crazy that the media refuses to discuss her past. She was even involved with the accusations against Michael Jackson, which turned out to be false. She specifically targeted people that had a little bit of weed. Not to mention her connections to the cults out of SF and Willie Brown.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - Today at 06:26:02

None of it matters since people will just think what they want whether its true or not.  For instance she was never a "Border Czar", but she was called one by organizations criticizing her poor border policies/actions.  

Now the claim is "She said" she was the Border Czar.  This is not true, but pretending it is somehow makes people feel better.  I just don't understand why real things that actually happened, like the MJ (both of them) actions, aren't what is used as an argument.

Those really happened.  Complain about real things.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #3 - Today at 06:43:45

Have your Mandela moment. IDC.
She also kept people in prison after they should have been walking out.So they say. I don't see how it's possible.
What is She doing about the storm? They need help. Trump, on the ground,, right there in the middle of it. Presidential.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - Today at 07:03:47

The last place I want a POTUS is handing out food or supplies on the ground.  That's nothing more than a publicity stunt.  A POTUS should be making executive decisions about the logistics end of things.

It's like complaining that the football team Owner is too busy securing contracts and money to pay for things instead of throwing the football in a game.  

VP is different but I doubt Harris would do any good actually being on the ground.  The taxpayer cost alone isn't worth it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - Today at 07:45:19

JOG wrote on Today at 06:43:45:
Trump, on the ground,, right there in the middle of it. Presidential.

Getting his photo op, then f*king off to Mari Large O

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #6 - Today at 08:06:12

You mean, going in,assessing the situation, getting things going, finding people to hand it off to and going back to doing the other things that need done?
Where is Joe? Kamala?
Sneer down at what he's DOING instead of seeing what he's doing. He's doing MORE than Joe and Kamala together.
And where do you suppose that money is coming from? It started out coming from his Pocket. A GoFundMe is going on now. Of course you and your TDS afflicted co-commies believe he's gonna make off with most of that money. I wouldn't be surprised if he moves from one area of devastation to another, getting things going.
It sure was a good idea for them to deploy some of the Guard as the storm was bearing down. Let's remove some of the people who Would be there to aid in the effort. Over Seven Hundred able bodies REMOVED.. Fukkin Genius.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - Today at 08:12:44

Eegore wrote on Today at 07:03:47:
 The last place I want a POTUS is handing out food or supplies on the ground.  That's nothing more than a publicity stunt.  A POTUS should be making executive decisions about the logistics end of things.

It's like complaining that the football team Owner is too busy securing contracts and money to pay for things instead of throwing the football in a game.  

VP is different but I doubt Harris would do any good actually being on the ground.  The taxpayer cost alone isn't worth it.  

No national figure offers anything but chaos during a situation like that. The only time that I recall it being valuable was on 9/11 when Bush showed up and used the bull horn. No, he didn’t physically do anything but psychologically it was important. I don’t think it’s the same thing in a big flood to have the president there handing out food or T-shirts. of course it’s just a photo op, everybody knows that.

The ridiculous photo op of Harris on a plane, pretending to talk on her phone when it wasn’t plugged in and writing at the bottom of a blank sheet of paper? Seriously? That was a joke. But again, it’s just a photo op. Anybody with a brain should recognize it’s not real.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #8 - Today at 08:17:56

JOG wrote on Today at 06:43:45:
Have your Mandela moment. IDC.
She also kept people in prison after they should have been walking out.So they say. I don't see how it's possible.
What is She doing about the storm? They need help. Trump, on the ground,, right there in the middle of it. Presidential.

So he can hand out paper towels like he did in Haiti

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - Today at 10:29:28

No national figure offers anything but chaos during a situation like that. The only time that I recall it being valuable was on 9/11 when Bush showed up and used the bull horn. No, he didn’t physically do anything but psychologically it was important. I don’t think it’s the same thing in a big flood to have the president there handing out food or T-shirts. of course it’s just a photo op, everybody knows that.

It looks like not everybody knows.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - Today at 10:52:09

Kamala has said she will go when her presence will not disrupt rescue efforts
That's what most Presidents do
... but not Trump
With Trump it's all about Trump, rescue efforts don't matter

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 11:20:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah,, and?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.