Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Admit it now
Reply #15 - Today at 14:09:06

Ms you do this a lot... as if what I think of JFK or Teddy has anything to do with anything

There was zero evidence of voter fraud by the Left in 2020
Trump on the other hand did plan a fake elector swap, incite a riot, and ask Pence to discard his duties and not certify the results
This is proven fact
He tried to cheat but failed
As is his way

Now, he wants to do it again
He knows it's the only way he can win
and the only way to avoid jail

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - Today at 14:28:21

It’s not just about changing votes, it changing rules. That’s what happened last time. States used Covid as a cover to change rules to make it easier for people who otherwise would’ve never have voted to vote. Now, you could say that’s playing within the rules and maybe it is. On the other hand, maybe it’s isn’t.

What I see is people complaining about an increase in voting numbers, but only because their side lost.  

If Trump would have won would you share the same concerns about increase in voter turnout from "people who otherwise would’ve never have voted"?

For instance if I know 99% of a nursing home will vote for the human I don't want to win, should I consider it cheating if they allow the elderly to mail-in ballots?  Would it be cheating if the nursing home voted 99% in favor of the human I wanted to win an election?

The problem I have is I do not see anyone address a universal problem with voting procedures in the US.  They only have issues of cheating where their preferred candidate lost.  Anywhere the candidate won, well that area, using the exact same laws and voting procedures, they didn't cheat.

We saw what Facebook and Twitter did.

When Trump used it to win, where were the concerns?  The Trump campaign literally made up hundreds of thousands of targeted ads in real time, false ones, to increase voting.  It was superior strategy then.  But now when the opposition takes that power away, it's cheating?  I'd call it losing that battle.  Should have done better on that front.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - Today at 16:16:08

WebsterMark wrote on Today at 10:27:57:
I have no idea what the whole story is but I just saw a brief story, what’s up with Arizona and a couple hundred thousand voter registrations?

Very simply, the goal of election officials is not to be sticklers for rules above all else... it's to fairly account for every legitimate vote
That's the intention of the rules, and if some technical issue of those rules has the unintentional effect of cancelling a legitimate voters vote, they will try to correct that.
That's a good rule to live by
Respect for every voter
In Arizona, a 100,000 voters submitted their valid drivers license to register to vote.  They did nothing wrong.
..but,.. it has come to light that licenses issued some 20 years ago did not prove citizenship, so Republicans wanted to cancel their vote.
They went to court to get them removed from the voter register
In the process of doing so they found out that these voters were 60% Republicans and that changes their minds.

Now,... the want rightful voters votes protected
Sure
..but I agree.
These people should have their rights protected
Call them, contact them, get the ID needed to to keep them registered. whatever is needed, but don't just throw away their rights
Republicans seem motivated by voter suppression, election officials are motivated by protecting all voters rights

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - Today at 16:19:46

When Trump used it to win, where were the concerns?  The Trump campaign literally made up hundreds of thousands of targeted ads in real time, false ones, to increase voting.  It was superior strategy then.  But now when the opposition takes that power away, it's cheating?  I'd call it losing that battle.  Should have done better on that front.

No, no, no…. Every politician runs hundreds of thousands of targeted ads, false ones, to increase voting.  Facebook and Twitter removed posts by users in order to use their considerable influence to sway an election. That’s not even in the same ballpark.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - Today at 16:34:49

Clarify... I have no idea what you're talking about
Facebook/Meta and Twitter/X are not branches of government
They can do what they want as long as it's legal
US fed's will interfere if it''s illegal

Fox News is currently paying the price
as is Giuliani
The list goes on
..but they're all Republican leaning because they're the crooks

Justice shouldn't be politically equal
It should be politically neutral
That don't work out 50/50

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - Today at 16:39:49

Serowbot wrote on Today at 14:09:06:
"... as if what I think of JFK or Teddy has anything to do with anything ..."

It has everything to do with the three things mentioned. (and your 'view' of 20)

After all the "OFFICIAL" stand is,
JFK was NOT Boinking MM,
Teddy did NOT drive Drunk over the bridge,
Clinton NEVER caused any harm to anyone, for any reason.
Just the same as the, 'Official' stand is no Voting Fraud in 20

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #21 - Today at 17:13:38

[quote author=05261B383A21262F480 link=1727619452/15#20 date=1727825989]Serowbot wrote on Today at 14:09:06:
"... as if what I think of JFK or Teddy has anything to do with anything ..."

It has everything to do with the three things mentioned. (and your 'view' of 20)

After all the "OFFICIAL" stand is,
JFK was NOT Boinking MM,
Teddy did NOT drive Drunk over the bridge,
Clinton NEVER caused any harm to anyone, for any reason.

official in the air in your cranium

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 17:22:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Admit it now

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.