Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why did it take so long? (Read 43 times)
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Why did it take so long?
Yesterday at 16:05:44

I can't do better than this. Sorry

saturday, september 21, 2024
Bombshell Transcripts Reveal Trump, in Fact, Ordered National Guard for January 6th — General Milley Confirms Trump Urges Top Pentagon Officials to Deploy’ Guard, or Soldiers, Active Duty Soldiers’ Jon Cherry/Getty Images News

A groundbreaking report from Steve Baker has unveiled crucial transcripts proving that President Donald Trump did indeed request National Guard deployment to ensure a peaceful protest on January 6th, 2021.

These newly surfaced transcripts, which were previously concealed, reveal the truth that many in the mainstream media have ignored.

According to the documents, General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, confirmed that President Trump expressed concern about the potential for unrest and proactively ordered the necessary precautions.

On January 3, 2021, just three days before the protest, General Milley recalled the president saying, “Hey, look at this. There’s going to be a large amount of protesters here on the 6th. Make sure that you have sufficient National Guard or Soldiers to make sure it’s a safe event.” Trump reportedly added, “I don’t care if you use Guard, or Soldiers, active duty Soldiers, do whatever you have to do. Just make sure it’s safe.”

These darning revelations fly in the face of the narrative propagated by the mainstream media and Democrats who have continuously blamed Trump for the chaos that unfolded on January 6th. The president’s clear directive to deploy the National Guard days before the event highlights his intentions to maintain law and order during the protest.

The transcripts also reveal that other Pentagon officials failed to act on Trump’s requests. Chief Steven Sund of the U.S. Capitol Police made an urgent plea for the National Guard on January 6th.

GENERAL MARK MILLEY, CHAIRMAN, JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF:

“[January 3, 2021] The President just says, ‘Hey, look at this. There’s going to be a large amount of protesters here on the 6th, make sure that you have sufficient National Guard or Soldiers to make sure it’s a safe event.” *

“[POTUS said! ‘Hey, I don’t care if you use Guard, or Soldiers, active duty Soldiers, do whatever you have to do. Just make sure it’s safe.

“[On January 6, 2021] everyone was like, “Did you listen to the President’s speech?” I’m like “The guy speaks for 90 minutes it’s like Castro or something.?” No, I’ve got work to do.”

“I was cognizant of the fears that the President would invoke the Insurrection Act to politicize the military in an anti-democratic manner. And, just before the Electoral College certification, 10 former Secretaries of Defense signed an op-ed piece published in The Washington Post warning of the dangers of politicizing and using inappropriately the military. No such thing was going to occur on my watch.”

“There was absolutely – there is absolutely no way I was putting U.S. military forces at the Capitol, period.’

“The operational plan was this, let’s take the D.C. National Guard, keep them away from the Capitol.”*

CHIEF STEVEN SUND, U.S. CAPITOL POLICE:
“I’m making an urgent request for the National Guard. We are being overrun. I gave a quick rundown of what we had going on and that officers out there are fighting for their lives. We were about to be taken over.
The representative from the Secretary of the Army said, “I don’t like the optics of National Guard standing in a line with the Capitol in the background.” *

“I explained to them that the building is being breached. I need their assistance immediately. He [General Piatt] said, “My recommendation to the Secretary of the Army is to not support the request.”

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Why did it take so long?
Reply #1 - Yesterday at 16:32:43

"... newly surfaced transcripts, which were previously concealed ..."

Wow
 Sounds JUST LIKE,
someone telling 2 Secret Service agents
 to STEAL Hunters 4473 !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - Yesterday at 17:46:40

I'm just glad it's finally official record.  I wondered how long it would take.
Sure Trump's words are hearsay technically as they are recounted, but the supporting information about how bad it would look to have the NG at the Capitol supports it.

I understand why the request was not fulfilled and also understand why McCarthy has "no comment" on the matter when initially questioned.

« Last Edit: Today at 12:01:59 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - Yesterday at 19:10:12

Eegore wrote on Yesterday at 17:46:40:

I'm just glad it's finally official record.  
I wondered how long it would take.

You knew of:

"... transcripts proving that President Donald Trump did indeed request National Guard ..."

And chose to stay silent ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - Today at 07:42:12

You knew of:

"... transcripts proving that President Donald Trump did indeed request National Guard ..."

And chose to stay silent ?

No.  I've discussed it with other humans.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - Today at 08:35:06

Eegore wrote on Today at 07:42:12:
" No.  I've discussed it with other humans.

If it was on this forum, I Missed it.

If it was in another forum,  private conversation, etc.
I would have no way of knowing, of your discussing.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - Today at 10:24:07

Trump didn't want the military to protect the Capital,.. he wanted them to assist in the coup
His generals said NO!

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - Today at 10:51:16

Serowbot wrote on Today at 10:24:07:
Trump didn't want the military to protect the Capital,.. he wanted them to assist in the coup
His generals said NO
!

+...Baker has unveiled crucial transcripts proving that President Donald Trump did indeed request National Guard deployment to ensure a peaceful protest on January 6th, 2021....+

So who TOLD YOU to say it was a 'coup' ???

Or only the Floyd RIOTS, and the BLM. Blocking of all traffic on Interstate hwy's are to be called' "peaceful protests" ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - Today at 11:55:14

His generals said NO!

This is partially inaccurate.  Trump requesting the NG or US Military in general is claimed, but not proven since it is hearsay, as a statement to keep order based of protest potential.

No Generals said NO! based off Trump asking the military to assist in keeping order, but they did, according to record, say they did not agree with the "optics" of having US military at/on the ground of the US Capitol during the verification process.  

It makes sense that they would be concerned about the politicization of the US Military, I would be too given Trump's rhetoric.  The failure is that the decision was based off historical and predicted Trump behavior and not actual intelligence.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - Today at 13:25:45

Eegore wrote on Today at 11:55:14:
The failure is that the decision was based off historical and predicted Trump behavior and not actual intelligence.

Only because Trump doesn't have any actual intelligence  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 13:30:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why did it take so long?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.