Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Aaand, here it is.. Crazy Routh.. (Read 9 times)
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Aaand, here it is.. Crazy Routh..
Today at 05:13:27

He wrote a book? Whod'a guessed?

Routh argues Iran should kill Trump for reneging on the nuclear deal. One of the most chilling passages involves Routh’s belief that Trump’s 2018 decision to end the Obama-era Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), a nuclear agreement with Iran, worked to strengthen ties between Moscow and Tehran, a development Routh finds unacceptable. Routh advocates for an Iranian assassination of Trump. He also suggests that the Iranians assassinate him, as a former Trump voter. He states that no one in the U.S. is willing to exercise “unnatural selection” in taking out the former president. Here is the full quote: “I must take part of the blame for the retarded child that we elected for our next president that ended up being brainless, but I am man enough to say that I misjudged and made a terrible mistake and Iran I apologize. You are free to assassinate Trump as well as me for that error in judgment and the dismantling of the deal. No one here in the U.S. seems to have the balls to put natural selection to work or even unnatural selection.”

https://www.thefp.com/p/i-read-the-trump-assassins-book-so

Wadda weirdo..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Aaand, here it is.. Crazy Routh..
Reply #1 - Today at 05:23:16

Makes me wonder how many more are just flying under the radar.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 10:29:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Aaand, here it is.. Crazy Routh..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.