Send Topic Print
Bet (Read 11 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bet
Today at 04:44:35

I watched the debate in a hotel room with a bunch of men on my motorcycle trip, and during the debate, I bet someone a bottle of Woodford reserve that Harris would win.

Why?

Because she can be a very good speaker and talk for a long time without saying absolutely anything of importance and I think that resonates with a lot of people who have been brainwashed, so I figured it was a safe bet.

However, I’m not so sure anymore. I’m not willing at this point to make a real bet who’s going to win. I figured Harris would probably win, but as more time goes on when she’s out on the trail by herself, I feel like things are tightening up, and Trump might be able to pull this off after all.

Trump is running not just against her but against the media and entertainment cultures which makes it three against one, so it would be quite a feat to do it two times (I think he won the second time, so technically this would be his third win) but I think it’s much closer than I thought it would be. I underestimated Harris’s ability to look like the idiot she is.

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Re: Bet
Reply #1 - Today at 05:18:44

Just because it was close in a few battleground states last election and it made the outcome look closer than it really was based on electoral votes, Trump lost by almost 7 million popular votes nationwide.

This is what makes the Jan6 Capitol rioters look really dangerous as they were unable to accept the election results.  It’s pretty delusional to say “Trump won” when he lost overall by almost 7 million votes.

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Re: Bet
Reply #2 - Today at 05:35:27

I find the 3 on 1 comment pretty comical too.  Maybe I’m unique (probably not) and I’m just getting a more balanced view through various sources.  There seems to be a significant amount of anti-Harris “information” (or misinformation) floating around out there.  You yourself and others sure don’t seem to have a problem finding it.  It’s like you’re making excuses for an outcome that hasn’t happened yet.  If we can’t win, we’ll just cry, call foul, and make excuses.  Kinda the definition of poor losers (or just losers).

You’re a bright guy, but you hurt your own credibility with poorly constructed comments.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 07:28:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bet

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.