JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Invisibility cape
Today at 00:26:00

Just wrap up and Poof! YerGone!!

If ya see one on Amazon, post a link.. I want one.

They scraped him up, bottled it and sold it as
Oil of Ole'

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Re: Invisibility cape
Reply #1 - Today at 11:45:37

Were you not Entertained?
I thought that was hilarious. And I can't watch America's Funniest.. Watching people do stupid stuff and seeing them fall Hurts me. But that bull coming out the gate steaming ahead and that dude on his knees, there one second, Gooone, the next,, too quick for me to even flinch.
Oil of Ole'? C'mon,, that's funny..

Anyone know how to find out how that worked out? Did he just get seriously plowed or did he get gored? Did he live?

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #2 - Today at 13:39:16

JOG

Of all the people of this forum - you are the most likely to have a good idea of what the fellow heard/felt when the bull made contact! Shocked

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #3 - Today at 14:31:33

Well, in my ever so limited experience, if ya gitchyerass knocked out on contact, ya don't Feel anything until ya wake up. Then it's a combination of how old are ya, and just exactly what level of AssWhoopin was delivered. Last time I pissed off the EMT because I wouldn't be still. Until that one I never woke up and passed out again. I woke up from the impact,told the woman who ran over me
Don't let me get run over.
Raised my head to see if my wooden milk crate survived, then passed out from the pain. I think she thought I died. She got to the ER before I did. Anyway, the EMT wanted me to be still. Told him.   It hurts too bad. It was in the ambulance when I seriously ticked him off. He asked
Where does it hurt?
I ,through gritted teeth said
If my hair hurt,I'd hurt all over.
It took three shots of morphine before I could unclench my jaws enough to talk normally.
That guy? Just Watch how quickly he goes from
Now ya see him
Now ya Don't.
Even if he didn't get The Pointy end of the horns, he got a huge impact.
IDK why ,but I just don't FEEL the empathetic pain I feel watching some kid crotch out on a rail as his skateboard leaves the scene of the accident.
Is it his arrogance, putting himself on his knees, waiting for the bull to enter the ring?
IDK I totally don't get it. I can't think of another instance where I'm seeing someone get hurt that I don't reflexively look away and cringe.

Does anyone know how to find out if he lived?

Hey,Dave, I got one of those 1,000 peak amp jump boxes yesterday.
The 104 degree max temperature seems pretty specific. IDK if it's safe to toss in the car by the spare..
Thoughts?
I probably should have sent a PM.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 17:28:54

General CategoryThe Cafe › Invisibility cape

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.