Jump Box (Read 10 times)
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Jump Box
Yesterday at 21:20:45

Who has one? How old is it? Does it still deliver the Punch? Would you buy the same one again? If not, which would you rather have?

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Jump Box
Reply #1 - Today at 04:22:19

My very old and heavy jumper box stopped working last year and I had to buy a new one.  I bought a 1,000 watt one from Harbor Freight.  I have only had to use it once to jump start a nephew's Ford Escape - and the little jumper box started it instantly.  I have used the jumper box as a charger box when camping to recharge my phone and helmet radio.  It is amazing that this little light weight gizmo can start a full size car when needed!  After seeing it work my wife decided I needed to buy one for her car.........we still have jumper cables but never use them!

https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-peak-amp-lithium-ion-jump-starter-and-powe...

https://www.harborfreight.com/2000-peak-amp-lithium-ion-jump-starter-and-powe...

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Re: Jump Box
Reply #2 - Today at 07:49:57

That place is on a road I find myself on often. I need to get a tool for cleaning up the car. It Needs a good going over and I can buy The Stuff and do it myself for less than I can pay someone, and then I'll have the tools, too. I'll get one of those1000 amp units and keep it in the car.
Having cables is Good, but ya gotta have someone who is willing to let ya hook up.
A Box? Hook it up and go..
Thanks Dave..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 13:16:48

General CategoryThe Cafe › Jump Box

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.