09/17/24 at 07:28:00

Actually offensive

This seems to be his campaign plan
Offend everyone

Offends immigrants with gross lies
Calls childless women "cat ladies"
Offends Taylor Swift fans by saying he "HATES TAYLOR SWIFT!"
Offends veterans by flouting rules of conduct and respect at Arlington
Offends 911 victims by bringing racist Lara Loomer, 911 conspiracist, to 911 memorial

How many votes has he gained with this tactic?
and when he loses, he'll say it was election fraud?
He's hemorrhaging votes and he'll cry cheating when he loses the election

... and so will you

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Re: Trump on offense
Reply #1 - 09/17/24 at 09:35:48

Yeah, he's down to hiring entertainment and bussing "Supporters" to his rallies.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/17/24 at 09:45:20

Setting aside the fact you lied or mischaracterized a couple of those, I seriously doubt he lost votes, maybe not a single one.

I don’t think he’s lied about any immigrants at all. Illegal immigrants? Now that’s a different matter.

And I’m starting to agree with him and JD Vance, questioning childless women in positions of authority that have affect over other people, especially those with children. I’m not talking about childless women who would like to have children, but Kent or the opportunity has presented it yet, I’m talking about people, purposely make a decision to remain childless. I question whether those women should be in positions of authority.

And while his comment about Taylor Swift was stupid and ridiculous, again it’s not gonna change anybody’s vote.

And I think the Arlington crap was blown out of proportion. Nobody who got “upset” was a Trump supporter anyway. It was all just partisan grandstanding that the blue team media latched onto. The sad reality is those people who pretended to get upset weren’t even as upset over threats fact that 13 of those graves belong to soldiers Biden foolishly got killed. If you didn’t get more upset over that, there’s something seriously wrong with you.

I mean seriously, if you’re so tuned in to military protocol but think what Trump did is worse than what Harris did when she said we had no soldiers in a combat zone right now, there’s something wrong with you.

The truth is, Harris is the one losing votes every time she opens her mouth. Her campaign is right to hide her. She’s a dumb as a bag of nickels. Honestly, it’s scary to think that she might have less together upstairs than Biden does right now.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/17/24 at 09:46:42

Sorry, I reread that and there’s lotta odd words. Voice to text isn’t perfect.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #4 - 09/17/24 at 10:04:34

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/17/24 at 10:34:31

And I’m starting to agree with him and JD Vance, questioning childless women in positions of authority that have affect over other people, especially those with children. I’m not talking about childless women who would like to have children, but Kent or the opportunity has presented it yet, I’m talking about people, purposely make a decision to remain childless. I question whether those women should be in positions of authority.

I'm not sure what the problem is.  If a woman wants to own a business, but have no children, she should not be able to have employees as she would have a position of authority over them?

Is it also fair to say childless men should not have positions of authority.  Like should childless men be allowed to be police officers, or run a business, or be a Sergeant in the military?

Or is this a politics only thing, where only humans with children are qualified to be elected officials?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 09/17/24 at 11:02:05

Jesus should not be allowed to vote

Besides... he'd definitely vote Democrat

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 09/17/24 at 11:44:10

WebsterMark wrote on 09/17/24 at 09:45:20:
"... I’m talking about people, purposely make a decision to remain childless..."

Especially when their decision affects Parents With children.
Which they know NOTHING about.

'California bans school rules requiring parents notification of child's pronoun change'

"... The new law comes after several school districts in California passed policies requiring that parents be notified if a child requests to change their gender identification. That led to pushback by Democratic state officials, ..."

"...The law bans school rules requiring teachers and other staff to disclose a student's gender identity or sexual orientation to any other person without the child's permission. Proponents of the legislation say it will help protect LGBTQ+ students who live in unwelcoming households...."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #8 - 09/17/24 at 12:20:01

why is this topic a concern
it's none of your Fin business
stay out of people's private lives
concern yourself with improving your life

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 09/17/24 at 13:51:59

I remember Conservatives whining about a nanny state, now they want others to pay for their child rearing. (we already do by the way)
Not just the needy.... let's pay for the rich folks kiddies too
JD needs all the charity he can get
He must feel like his children are such a burden

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/17/24 at 13:57:39

Eegore wrote on 09/17/24 at 10:34:31:

I'm not sure what the problem is.  If a woman wants to own a business, but have no children, she should not be able to have employees as she would have a position of authority over them?

Is it also fair to say childless men should not have positions of authority.  Like should childless men be allowed to be police officers, or run a business, or be a Sergeant in the military?

Or is this a politics only thing, where only humans with children are qualified to be elected officials?

It’s just my opinion. I think having children expands your perspective on many different topics, which makes you, all other things being equal, more preferable to someone who doesn’t. That’s all. I’m aware I’m in the minority. But then again, I don’t think you should be able to vote if you don’t pay income tax either.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/17/24 at 13:58:51

Serowbot wrote on 09/17/24 at 11:02:05:
Jesus should not be allowed to vote

Besides... he'd definitely vote Democrat

I have no idea and would not venture a guess.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/17/24 at 14:00:33

[quote author=415D405845504756595A5B50350 link=1726583281/0#8 date=1726600801]why is this topic a concern
it's none of your Fin business
stay out of people's private lives
concern yourself with improving your life[/quote

Says the guy whose entire political ideology is about telling other people how to live….

A person in public office who has some level of authority over me or impacts or creates policy that affects me, as a matter fact, is my business.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/17/24 at 14:23:55

It’s just my opinion. I think having children expands your perspective on many different topics, which makes you, all other things being equal, more preferable to someone who doesn’t. That’s all. I’m aware I’m in the minority. But then again, I don’t think you should be able to vote if you don’t pay income tax either.

Ok so women without children, by choice, should they be allowed to own a business?  Military promotions?  Or are you just talking elected positions?

I understand being able to choose the "more preferable" person as a constituent, but I'm not sure why one would prohibit only women without children from very rewarding aspects of the American Dream, like business ownership or community leadership.  

I know a woman that owns a successful glass blowing company, and is a County Commissioner.  Should she be denied that because she doesn't have a kid?  

Do you think the same prohibition on jobs should apply to men without children as well?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 09/17/24 at 15:05:31

WebsterMark wrote on 09/17/24 at 13:57:39:
It’s just my opinion.

You said it