Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Simple things Trump don't know (Read 111 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Simple things Trump don't know
Reply #15 - 09/15/24 at 15:17:26

Rather interesting you say you are absolutely correct.

Rather interesting that there is no such comment to be found anywhere on this forum from me.  Don't get too dizzy from all that spin.

I don't know why you are on this OPINION thing all the sudden.  I never said my comments were not opinions.  

Do I need to go back to providing a disclaimer on my posts assuring all readers that they are opinions, or will you just do it for me?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 09/15/24 at 15:29:41

Mehhh,, notsoPhast there.
I've Seen the articles about the State removing a child from their parents because the parents opposed the Trans ideology.

Yes the Cox family in Indiana were the first to go all the way to the Supreme Court over it.  No healthcare law allowed this to happen by saying 15 year old kids can go get surgeries.

Ohh, show me where the surgery comes in!
Uhh, if they will remove a child from the parents because the parents won't play along with the insanity of the trans movement, YEAH, they are going to give the kid the drugs and then the surgery.

And you think the healthcare law does this?  Its the custody and care laws that allow the State to take custody and block parental consent on all issues, not just transgender care.  Parents aren't blocked by the healthcare laws, which is what is claimed.  

I absolutely think the issue of some Social Worker/Counselor providing "guidance" to the State to endorse underage gender surgeries needs to be addressed.  So while some humans are griping about the healthcare laws that don't exist, other humans will work to block organizations like DCS from having an inappropriate level of authority.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 09/15/24 at 20:53:15

Eegore wrote on 09/15/24 at 15:17:26:
"... or will you just do it for me?

Don't be so Silly,
That's BOT's job !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 13:16:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Simple things Trump don't know

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.