thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: What is the truth?
Reply #45 - 09/13/24 at 08:37:03

[quote author=786479617C697E6F606362690C0 link=1726141791/30#32 date=1726214855 is it a Biden plot to discredit the right wing?

sarcasm

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #46 - 09/13/24 at 08:40:15

[quote author=39343B3630276762550 link=1726141791/30#33 date=1726228884]Biden is not cognitive enough to do this, it’s the people behind the curtain who are running the show, coordinating the threats, rioting, burning, killing, assaulting women and little girls, all done through hired rioters and the millions of illegal aliens invited in from all over the world.
All of that is on the head of the dem/lib communist party of the USA.

It’s all designed to tear down the entire US society and bankrupt the country, turning us into a 3rd world country.

Traitors

delusionary..

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #47 - 09/13/24 at 10:49:07

A little clarity from the mayor of Springfield

After Bomb Threats and Political Vitriol, Ohio Mayor Says Enough
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bomb-threats-political-vitriol-ohio-114932045.html

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 09/13/24 at 15:59:59

Here's a resident and YouTuber.

All valid points.  Especially the driving, we won't let anyone without special training drive in Haiti, its like a real life GTA game.

It is missing the part about witnesses to pet consumption, so I would not consider it part of the parameters for the "What is the truth?" portion specific to eating pets like cats and dogs.  Are we just avoiding that part now?

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #49 - 09/13/24 at 18:37:01

GoodGod..
Intellectual pickpocket.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 09/13/24 at 19:02:12

GoodGod..
Intellectual pickpocket.

You asked to have a discussion about if Haitians eating pets is true.  

Now you avoid all questions about it and instead deflect to other problems already agreed about.  I have enough respect for you to answer all of yours by the way since I am interested in discussion.  

So far the only evidence I have seen is a post where a human said their neighbor's daughter's friend said she saw her cat hanging from a tree to be eaten.  That human that made the post lives in Canton.  Any reason we should not Observe this?

Why you would think Observing this fact means I am saying anyone in town hall meetings is lying is beyond me.  Nobody in the town hall meetings said their pets were eaten, or anyone they know.  

I think it's obvious that nobody actually saw or reported Haitians eating their pets before any of this, but acknowledging that in your mind appears to mean it reduces the negative impacts of real Haitian activity.  

Here's what you sound like:

JOG: Do Haitians eat pets?  Lets discuss.
eegore: I can't find anything that supports this.  I agree there are plenty of other problems.
JOG: Here's a video.
eegore: That video says nothing about eating pets.
JOG: Intellectual pickpocket.
eegore:  Are we not discussing pet eating anymore?
JOG:  Intellectual pickpocket!!

I don't think you ever wanted to agree on a truth, you wanted people to agree with you.  Since evidence doesn't support what you already decided was true, (which is why none is presented), you want to avoid it and bring up other related problems.  That's fine with me but call it what it is.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #51 - 09/13/24 at 23:07:47

What is the truth?

It is not explained in the news like this but this is the reality of the moment:
Now that Ukraine seems to be losing the war big time, and NATO wants to attack Russia with long range missiles. The decision for a 3rd world war seems to depend on the elections in America.

The Biden administration cannot afford to lose face by having to negotiate with Russia now about stopping a war that Biden himself caused.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 09/14/24 at 06:01:48

What is the truth?

It is not explained in the news like this but this is the reality of the moment:
Now that Ukraine seems to be losing the war big time, and NATO wants to attack Russia with long range missiles. The decision for a 3rd world war seems to depend on the elections in America.

The Biden administration cannot afford to lose face by having to negotiate with Russia now about stopping a war that Biden himself caused.

I guess while we are completely off topic... Why do you think the graphene on a Quantifoil slide is also inside the vaccine?  Why won't you answer that?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 09/14/24 at 06:20:47

"It seems we are straying from the original topic of this forum (about asylum seekers eating pets). Regarding your question about graphene in vaccines: the idea that graphene is in vaccines has been extensively researched and there is no scientific evidence that this is the case. Graphene is used in other scientific applications, such as Quantifoil slides in cryo-electron microscopy, but that does not mean it is present in vaccines."

But I went off topic because the world is on fire right now and no one seems to realize it. It could very well be that nuclear weapons will be used by Russia before big pharma admits to tampering or before all pets are eaten by asylum seekers.

I propose that we stop investing energy in political differences and thus contribute to reducing conflict energy in the world.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 09/14/24 at 07:35:59

I also want to stay on topic for a moment. We men in the Netherlands, but also many women, have a national sport and that is fishing.

We release fish for that in ditches, canals, lakes, etc. That costs a lot of money, but we pay for that through a fishing permit.

The fish are therefore a "kind of pet" for us.

And when we catch them, we throw them back and are also legally obliged to do so. All this to keep the fish stock high so that we do not have to fish for hours to catch something.

When I was a child I caught big fish and sold them to the local Chinese who would give up to 10 euros for a nice carp.

Money keeps the world go round. Wink

But it's the immigrants' fault because they bought the fish and they ate it too. And they fed it to the  origional citizens. Roll Eyes
What I also did sometimes was go to the Chinese restaurant with my friends. We’d eat the most random stuff beforehand, like a sandwich, a carrot, and a single sip of milk—just to get that perfect "about to puke" combo brewing.

Then, we'd walk to the window, where people were happily enjoying their noodles and sweet and sour chicken, and I’d go full Oscar-worthy performance: holding my stomach, gagging, and then—BAM!—pretending to throw up like I was in some low-budget horror movie. The timing was perfect. You'd see people drop their chopsticks mid-bite, eyes wide with terror, like they were watching a volcano erupt in slow motion.

The real magic happened when the waiters, who clearly had zero patience for our nonsense, stormed out of the restaurant like action heroes—one of them waving around a massive cleaver like it was a scene from a kung fu movie!

You should’ve seen us run! I swear, we could've qualified for the Olympics with the speed we hit after that.

Man, those were the days... narrowly avoiding being chopped up by a chef with ninja reflexes!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 09/14/24 at 07:46:59

In theory one could consider the ducks in the park, which I totally believe Haitians would go kill and eat, could be pets.  Pets of the City.  Pets of the People.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 09/14/24 at 07:51:29

It was also common knowledge that Chinese restaurants caught cats to cut through the food so it's not that incomprehensible

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #57 - 09/14/24 at 10:50:55

zevenenergie wrote on 09/14/24 at 07:51:29:
It was also common knowledge that Chinese restaurants caught cats to cut through the food so it's not that incomprehensible

Neither is Hannibal Lector

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #58 - 09/14/24 at 13:49:46

zevenenergie wrote on 09/14/24 at 07:35:59:
I also want to stay on topic for a moment. We men in the Netherlands, but also many women, have a national sport and that is fishing.

We release fish for that in ditches, canals, lakes, etc. That costs a lot of money, but we pay for that through a fishing permit.

The fish are therefore a "kind of pet" for us.

And when we catch them, we throw them back and are also legally obliged to do so. All this to keep the fish stock high so that we do not have to fish for hours to catch something.

When I was a child I caught big fish and sold them to the local Chinese who would give up to 10 euros for a nice carp.

Money keeps the world go round. Wink

But it's the immigrants' fault because they bought the fish and they ate it too. And they fed it to the  origional citizens. Roll Eyes
What I also did sometimes was go to the Chinese restaurant with my friends. We’d eat the most random stuff beforehand, like a sandwich, a carrot, and a single sip of milk—just to get that perfect "about to puke" combo brewing.

Then, we'd walk to the window, where people were happily enjoying their noodles and sweet and sour chicken, and I’d go full Oscar-worthy performance: holding my stomach, gagging, and then—BAM!—pretending to throw up like I was in some low-budget horror movie. The timing was perfect. You'd see people drop their chopsticks mid-bite, eyes wide with terror, like they were watching a volcano erupt in slow motion.

The real magic happened when the waiters, who clearly had zero patience for our nonsense, stormed out of the restaurant like action heroes—one of them waving around a massive cleaver like it was a scene from a kung fu movie!

You should’ve seen us run! I swear, we could've qualified for the Olympics with the speed we hit after that.

Man, those were the days... narrowly avoiding being chopped up by a chef with ninja reflexes!

You EEEVILL little BassTurd! I Never even Thought of that! Dammitt!
All I ever needed to puke was just hearing someone gagging.. And No! I do Not have A Weak Stomach. I can get eight to ten feet out of it, any time.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/18/24 at 05:26:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What is the truth?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.